Black Panther (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #48) [China]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: Late September 2018 (TBC)
Price: TBA
Note: The special empty box is available only when you buy Box set and 1/4 Slip together.
Group buy: One Click + 1/4 slip COMPLETE PACKAGE
ONE CLICK - DOUBLE LENTICULAR - SINGLE LENTICULAR - FULL SLIP - QUARTER SLIP (Storage box NOT included)

Important Group Buy update
Official update for all group buy participants -

The licensing agreement for Black Panther, for unknown reasons, still has not been resolved and because of this Infinity War will now be being released first (roughly early December time). The licensing agreement for Black Panther is looking to be completed around November time but because of the other releases (infinity War, Greatest Showman, Three Billboards), Black Panther will not ship until January 2019 at the earliest.

Infinity War will ship with the same editions (1/4 slip + Box, One Click, DL, SL and full slip)

Group Buy members, we have a couple of options for you -

1. Transfer
Your Black Panther request will automatically be transferred to the same edition to that of Avengers: Infinity War. You will then be guaranteed a spot for Black Panther, which will be charged for again later on in the year (or potentially January 2019)

2. Refund
You can cancel your Black Panther request and be refunded. Please note that should you change your mind afterwards we cannot allow you to repurchase Black Panther. At this time there will not be a further GB for it (however this may change although not guaranteed)

3. Wait it out
Wait for Black Panther to be released. If you decide to wait it out, as a thank you we will enter you into a HDN sponsored prize draw.

The official GB for Avengers: Infinity War won't be live until November.

I will be sending this as a PM to all participants tomorrow too with the relevant instructions.

Boxset.jpgDL.jpg9a438038gy1ftrqchvap5j21ex0tzqam.jpgFullslip.jpgquarterslip.jpg
3193CF1B-C049-4898-9585-F28D4AD15C96.jpeg
455A29EF-9F42-4F09-A2C4-877D0A5DB6D3.jpeg
SL.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
No worries @willbar84 :thumbs: I've just been lazy with TWD, stopped watching mid-season and need to catch up.
I wasn't expecting the spoiler in this thread to be honest :wow: specially after the unveiling of those slips.

Thanks @DMD4k appreciated. This BP thread definitely is very exciting especially with the unveiling of the Beauty Shots and seems it got the best of me :facepalm:. I’m so over the moon that Okoye / Michonne / Danai is on the back cover of the SL and will be locking it in come GB time.

• Thanks
Reactions: Punker76 and DMD4k
You watch the thread and cooey will let everyone know when the GB goes live, probably a time window and date. Then it's just a matter of purchasing your copy of the desired edition through the appropriate GB thread. Links will be posted in the OP here most likely.

Hi everyone

When this goes live next month or so how do I get this again?

Kind regards

i would suggest you check out the gb area to get a look and feel of how it works

https://www.hidefninja.com/community/resources/

click on a gb in there and once its up blue button on the right press to buy go thru paypal, pay and done.
sent to your registered paypal address when it is eventually released.

but have a look youll get the idea, just make sure your paypal account is logged out first on paypal site before hitting the blue button that way it would ask you to log in with paypal and you dont buy something whilst looking.

i would suggest all newbies have a look at it first of all.

@cooey or @Wreck would it not be worth setting up a newbie gb with unlimited date then newbies can just be directed to that each time to get the idea and without buying anything.

For what it's worth, I don't find it to be that way having just received mine. It's honestly my favourite lenti I think outside of Kimchi Tangled. There's so much detail and the depth is insane.

Black Panther won't be released until August 2018

I can think of much better things you could do with your time machine.

Black Panther won't be released until August 2018

Maybe he is talking about Ragnarok and highlighted it in the wrong thread not thinking?
Surely he doesn't actually believe he has got BP.

This is exactly what happened, haha. Meant to post in the Ragnarok thread... no idea how this happened. I unfortunately do not have a time machine.

• Thanks
Reactions: adarkcorner