Black Widow (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: September 13, 2021
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on August 27, at 7 AM for Red Carpet, at 9 AM general sale - UK time)
Price: £32.99

Black Widow Jcard.jpg

Black Widow Front.jpg Black Widow Back.jpg Black Widow Inside.jpg

Last edited:
Just thought I’d ask here as lot of ublot collect the mcu steebooks is there any news or update on the shield steelbooks coming out I think we got to the 4th or 5th out of 7 and also the rest of the netflix ones ?

Just thought I’d ask here as lot of ublot collect the mcu steebooks is there any news or update on the shield steelbooks coming out I think we got to the 4th or 5th out of 7 and also the rest of the netflix ones ?
Disney + now houses Agents of Shield and I expect they will try and keep some things streaming only for a substantial amount of time to lure in subs and with appeal to its MCU connections, its probably going to be one of them.
Same can be said for the later Netflix series as thats all they will have as exclusive to their service but man am I desperate for The Punisher on Bluray.

Reactions: RevJT
Urgh.... no 3d option so having to pay the higher price of £35 if I want a copy.... AND am guessing the IMAX ratio scenes will be forever lost seeing as they were always retained on 3d discs only
*sigh*

I fee so dirty for ordering....but its marvel

Not sold out yet. What's the chances this will still be available on release day?

Going to hold out for the tried and tested @Flloydo discount code technique.

Unless they got the 10% code to work for a few mins when it went live, I just don’t see why anyone would pre order at full price with the release so close. I also think it was old school scare tatctics in that email last week. We will see

Reactions: Punker76
Cancelling shortly and will try my luck post release day. Also getting the BB Steel.

Since coming back into the collecting game just few weeks ago, I have managed to purchase 90% of them for cheap on eBay and classifieds well below Zavvi prices. Special thanks to the few good blokes here and on Facebook Groups for doing some nice bundle deals.

I hope one fine day the price of new 4K Steels is £24.99 and £19.99 for catalog.

My new style of collecting will be, I will try to get at cost. Otherwise, I will simply pass and move on as there are so many others things to cherish and worry about lol.

Remember some of us old timers have been spoiled by £10.99 Play.com Steels.

Cancelling shortly and will try my luck post release day. Also getting the BB Steel.

Since coming back into the collecting game just few weeks ago, I have managed to purchase 90% of them for cheap on eBay and classifieds well below Zavvi prices. Special thanks to the few good blokes here and on Facebook Groups for doing some nice bundle deals.

I hope one fine day the price of new 4K Steels is £24.99 and £19.99 for catalog.

My new style of collecting will be, I will try to get at cost. Otherwise, I will simply pass and move on as there are so many others things to cherish and worry about lol.

Remember some of us old timers have been spoiled by £10.99 Play.com Steels.
Yup! Still got my £10.99 Iron Man play.com :drool:

Unless they got the 10% code to work for a few mins when it went live, I just don’t see why anyone would pre order at full price with the release so close. I also think it was old school scare tatctics in that email last week. We will see
Without question, and their game was given away by the fact that they got the wordings of RC early access and general release emails mixed up. The general sale email I received at 9am said that RC early access was now open to me (!). But the RC early access email I received 2 hours prior to that referred to it "selling fast", so that was clearly intended to be included in the general sale email and had been prepared in advance regardless of whether it was actually selling fast or not!

Reactions: Flloydo