Black Widow (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: September 13, 2021
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on August 27, at 7 AM for Red Carpet, at 9 AM general sale - UK time)
Price: £32.99

Black Widow Jcard.jpg

Black Widow Front.jpg Black Widow Back.jpg Black Widow Inside.jpg

Last edited:
What's a movie theatre?
They were places where you could sit uncomfortably staring at an out of focus movie while being blinded by mobile phone screens, people talking, coughing or getting in your way, and of course, endless sounds of popcorn, rustling sweet wrappers and sucking of the drinks straws..(I presume they were straws.)

...oh I do miss those wonderful days...;)

Reactions: GeoRattray
They were places where you could sit uncomfortably staring at an out of focus movie while being blinded by mobile phone screens, people talking, coughing or getting in your way, and of course, endless sounds of popcorn, rustling sweet wrappers and sucking of the drinks straws..(I presume they were straws.)

...oh I do miss those wonderful days...;)
I remember them. Didn't they show films instead of oversized 4k discs?

very avenger movie, did not get me weet. sigh.

will buy COP.

cheapest option possible.
(i'm sure this will become a thing
KTRFinland)

General sale live for all
Interestingly, I received email alerts at 7am and 9am. The one I received at 9am referred to "RED CARPET EARLY ACCESS" and "Use your Red Carpet early access to unlock Natasha's past with your copy of this Zavvi Exclusive Black Widow Steelbook.". Whereas the one I received earlier at 7am said "SELLING FAST Unlock Natasha's past with your copy of this Black Widow Steelbook in stunning 4K.", so was obviously the version they meant to send at 9am for the general sale going live!!!

If any further proof was needed that they often don't know what they are doing...