Black Widow (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: September 13, 2021
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on August 27, at 7 AM for Red Carpet, at 9 AM general sale - UK time)
Price: £32.99

Black Widow Jcard.jpg

Black Widow Front.jpg Black Widow Back.jpg Black Widow Inside.jpg

Last edited:
I’m more sad that Shang chi ain’t getting pre order tonight like all the other marvel films have

Yea looks like it’s a wait a couple of months thing now. But when we see French and US listings we know the UK’s is only round the corner

Yea looks like it’s a wait a couple of months thing now. But when we see French and US listings we know the UK’s is only round the corner

Disney lately has been waiting until a month or less before physical media release dates before allowing retailers to list their products.

Any dispatch yet?
It will be Thursday or Friday this week when payment will be taken and that will depend on if Zavvi get the stock from Disney distributor
There has been transport delays that affects lots of products in past few weeks with lot of on-line retailers and high street shops and supermarkets

Payment not taken yet
So don't be surprised on Monday if you see this go listed as sold out on Zavvi website if zavvi not taken payment by then

Website will change to buy now once zavvi receive stock or release date will change on their website

I've received Nobody (no date on site) and The Last Action Hero (Sept 20th on zavvi) has been dispatched. Yet no sign of B.W

Veeery interesting indeed on the full gloss. I remember when we got the full gloss and the US didn't on the CATWS steelbook but then it flipped at some point. I assume the EU/UK version would be the same as the Australian one, which is what I was planning to get?

I've received Nobody (no date on site) and The Last Action Hero (Sept 20th on zavvi) has been dispatched. Yet no sign of B.W
Nobody had September 13th release date on Zavvi website a good while now

Zavvi ship once they receive stock from distributor sometimes they get early delivery can be 1-2 weeks sometimes before listed release date
Some Blu-ray releases can have release date delivery restriction applied by the distributor happens mostly with Disney though

Some releases delivery to retailers arrive late from distributors or have a release date changed and can be for various reasons

If Black Widow steelbook not instock at zavvi warehouse on Monday you will see listing on Zavvi website change to Sold Out
When stock arrives it will then change on Zavvi website to buy now

If distributor tell Zavvi the release date has been changed Zavvi will update the website a few days later and change back to pre order now
Sometimes retailers only find out about a release date change when they contact distributor as to why they not got delivery yet
Disney distributor also punish retailers if they delivered items to customers before release date if some previous releases had a release date restriction date applied
What happens is the retailer gets delivery after release date for breaching a previous release date restriction.

A lot of retailers on-line including high street shops and supermarkets are having delivery issues on some products at the moment due transport problems that is affecting lot of business which why some items not in shops at the moment
Some blu-ray distributors releases are not affected but some are it depends on which transport logistic is delivering stock to the retailer or to the distributor
Europe and UK are different distributors in regards to Disney releases
Disney UK distribute their releases to retailers in UK/Ireland