May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
3.67 star(s) Rating: 3.67/5 3 Votes
Title: Black Widow

Genre: Action, Science Fiction, Adventure

Director: Cate Shortland

Cast: Scarlett Johansson, Florence Pugh, David Harbour, Rachel Weisz

Release: 2020-05-01

Plot: At birth the Black Widow (aka Natasha Romanova) is given to the KGB, which grooms her to become its ultimate operative. When the U.S.S.R. breaks up, the government tries to kill her as the action moves to present-day New York, where she is a freelance operative.

I thought that I was going to be able to watch this on Disney+ on Friday but there's something called their Premiere Access for $30 you have to buy from them in order to watch it, to hell with that I'll just wait until it goes to physical media instead. :(

• Wow
Reactions: Billy Talent
Just got out from seeing it, good film though not really the closure I was hoping for for the character but then I think I'm still in denial about Endgame :LOL::rofl:

End credits scene was good as always though and sets things up nicely for I presume the next Disney+ show

Last edited:
Reactions: DADDYCOOL187
I thought that I was going to be able to watch this on Disney+ on Friday but there's something called their Premiere Access for $30 you have to buy from them in order to watch it, to hell with that I'll just wait until it goes to physical media instead. :(

Sounds like this Disney+ streaming service is a scam.
So you pay for a subscription to watch all disney releases...and then you have to pay extra if you want to watch the newest release?:wow:

Sounds like this Disney+ streaming service is a scam.
So you pay for a subscription to watch all disney releases...and then you have to pay extra if you want to watch the newest release?:wow:

It's far from a scam, as streaming services go its got the best content of any of them. Of course brand new films aren't going to debut on the service free of charge as those films still need to make money to justify production

It's far from a scam, as streaming services go its got the best content of any of them. Of course brand new films aren't going to debut on the service free of charge as those films still need to make money to justify production

andy richter its a scam GIF by Team Coco

Calm down disney fanboy!!!

Like I said bore off

No actually I paid the $30 so I could watch new movies that come out on Disney+. I don't download pirated movies.

Not sure how much a cinema ticket would be for you but over here it's £20 to buy the film on D+, which depending on which cinema you go to is only a few £'s more but with D+ you get to watch it as many times as you want. Had it been released on D+ today that's how I would have opted to see it as well but alas I didn't want to wait till Friday so went to the cinema :LOL::rofl: