Blade (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: November 24, 2017 (First Batch) - April 30, 2018 (Second Batch) - March 4, 2019 (Re-release)
Purchase link: Zavvi (pre-orders for re-release go live January 19 around 6PM UK time)
Price: £15.99

11526666-103450654 (1).jpg

11526666-4494510727840.jpg11526666-1294510727970.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Any idea if that is also the case for the 2nd and 3rd films? If so that would be amazing. I have an old DVD box limited edition which is cool and all, but could really do with upgrade of content. :happy:
Blade_Trilogy_Limited_Collectors_Box_Set_04.jpg

Reactions: Premises and jasong
Didn’t realise that this had come back in stock :whistle:
Just ordered :thumbs:

Which won't touch the quality finish of this one unfortunately! The UK original blade steel was a rare gem from WB's usual naff releases.
Not seen the UK release (as I got the Japanese release many years ago) so didn't know how good it was.
I'm gonna buy the 4k amaray and put that in my current steel I expect.

Not seen the UK release (as I got the Japanese release many years ago) so didn't know how good it was.
I'm gonna buy the 4k amaray and put that in my current steel I expect.
It's actually really nice, better than the JP steel. Good finish, bold colours, embossed title with spot gloss. I think the CA/JP/UK are all essentially the same front image, just with varying finish quality and cropping.

The JP steels of 2&3 are easily the best though, and match, so I've got those. Will be popping the 4k amaray in existing steel, not a fan of the new art, photoshop mess.

you know there's a new 4k steelbook being released in November...
Yeah, I did read on here that there was a 4K release coming soon.
I saw this recently in a local Cex but it was a bit damaged so didn't bother, the quality of the steel was nice and would have been something that I would have eventually picked up from ebay.
Depending on the art ill more than likely pick the 4K release up anyway.