Blade Runner 2049 (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Deckard Blaster Edition) [France]

Dec 1, 2014
Brazil
Release date: February 14, 2018
Purchase link: FNAC
Price: €199.99

22154614_1810174578996114_7574805231059036265_n.jpg
San-Diego-Comic-Con-International-2017-blaster-blade-runner-2049.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Amazon germany has it but no steekbook,i see this being available most places soon,anyone finds others please post here.

Thread is listed as France and Coffret Edition Steelbook

Amazon Germany edition should have it's own thread as it's a different Country and is a different release as it's not a steelbook

Has France annexed Germany :rofl::LOL:

Last edited:
Do people think closer to release they will make it available in other regions like the UK? Amazon UK, Zavvi, HMV etc?

Do people think closer to release they will make it available in other regions like the UK? Amazon UK, Zavvi, HMV etc?
Amazon Germany have the same Blaster Edition Gun with Blu-ray Amaray it's not live yet

It's possible UK might get this just have to wait and see if it happens

I though can see issues with this release in some countries with customs as gun looks very realistic even though it is a toy gun

Last edited:
Amazon Germany have the same Blaster Edition Gun with Blu-ray Amaray it's not live yet

It's possible UK might get this just have to wait and see if it happens

I though can see issues with this release in some countries with customs as gun looks very realistic even though it is a toy gun
Amazon are live now i would love to order but see issues with customs on this.

Why is there 2 threads for the same product ? I know it is lilited edition WITH a steelbook, yet it is confusing !
Specially because everybody is taljing about thr blaster edition on steelbook thread.