Blade Runner 2049 (Deckard Blaster Edition Blu-ray) (Amazon.de Exclusive) [Germany]

Dec 1, 2014
Brazil
Release date: February 15, 2018
Purchase link: Amazon DE
Price: €139.99

71OPpb8wYlL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thanks
Reactions: elle82 and Noodles
It seems Amazon.de has lost my parcel. I called them and they say they have no clue what happened. Should have been delivered February 15. Hoping for a replacement now. New shipment date now is April 6th... they say :-(

Last edited:
It seems Amazon.de has lost my parcel. I called them and they say they have no clue what happened. Should have been delivered February 15. Hoping for a replacement now. New shipment date now is April 6th... they say :-(
Sorry to hear that. :(

Hopefully you'll agree that it was worth the wait once you receive your replacement in April though. :)

My tenant's parcel arrived this morning
I sent him a text it has arrived he's looking forward to getting home :rofl:
He will be having a blast :LOL:

Shipped by Dhl standard german post not to be confused with the courier Dhl
An Post then doing priority shipping when it arrived in Ireland with tracking

Even though I got mine delivered ok with amazon Germany using Asendia and before estimated delivery date that's not the norm with Asendia it was pure luck and more likely they contacted them to make sure I got delivery after I went mad on the phone :rofl:

We have the same address and they use different carriers on the same day
Yet all my amazon Germany orders since Jan 2017 has been Asendia

His first order with Amazon Germany and he gets better carrier used :whistle:

Just a message to any fellow Kiwi's out there who may be thinking about purchasing one of these.Mine arrived yesterday,and looks to be untouched by customs.Standard-shipping via Royal Mail,and took roughly 10 days.Since it is still sealed in the Amazon box,I am going to keep it that way as a collectible.Have no interest in displaying it now that I know it isn't metal.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Noodles
Just a message to any fellow Kiwi's out there who may be thinking about purchasing one of these.Mine arrived yesterday,and looks to be untouched by customs.Standard-shipping via Royal Mail,and took roughly 10 days.Since it is still sealed in the Amazon box,I am going to keep it that way as a collectible.Have no interest in displaying it now that I know it isn't metal.

In other words you are going to sell it

:LOL:

This still looks f*cking awesome imo even though it isn't metal and heck, it looks just like metal anyway and there's decent weight when you hold it in-hand. No reason to be keeping this baby sealed ;):drool:
Your right,and I am definitely struggling with keeping it sealed.I could always buy another I guess...