Blade Runner (4K + Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDzeta Special Edition Silver Label) [China]

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release Date: October 18, 2018
Pre-order & Group Buy date: September 12, 2018 at 10 AM EST US time. Check your local time HERE
Note: WWA steelbook comes with 4K+2D, 2discs, limited 500 copies

full

Last edited by a moderator:
@Vangeli Where did you get the tray frames?

Steve Austin 4-movie collection, you can find those Steelbooks for like $10. I bought up a couple hundred bucks worth some months ago, as it's the only type of multi-disc frame I like (except for the much rarer side by side two disc frame, I just don't like the overlapped two and three disc frames) and I knew I needed a lot for the future like for the 4K Harry Potter Steelbook box set which I plan on adding bonus and 3D discs too to have a definitive complete collection.

• Informative
Reactions: AlienKing
Steve Austin 4-movie collection, you can find those Steelbooks for like $10. I bought up a couple hundred bucks worth some months ago, as it's the only type of multi-disc frame I like (except for the much rarer side by side two disc frame, I just don't like the overlapped two and three disc frames) and I knew I needed a lot for the future like for the 4K Harry Potter Steelbook box set which I plan on adding bonus and 3D discs too to have a definitive complete collection.
The world's best-selling steelbook. :)

• Haha
Reactions: AlienKing
They haven't gone out of print and have been consistently restocked for a few years now so modders definitely keep it alive. :shipped:
Yep--I know I've got an empty one here, waiting for the next time I need one, and that's probably true of a lot of us. Meanwhile, Steve himself watches the metrics, sits back and says smugly to himself, "Ahh, another one sold. I am awesome." ;)

Really, somebody should buy a few hundred and do a premium edition, with a double lenticular slip, art cards, the whole works.

• Haha
Reactions: Lionet