Release date: November 12, 2012
Purchase links:
Amazon.co.uk
or
HMV.com

1000335979.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG NOOOOOOOOOOO WAAAAAAAAAAAAY EEK!

:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

I'm happy with the artwork on these...although the 17ish price point, I'm hoping one of the big decent packaging retailers (not sainsbury's) knocks these to 15 at one point though.

"Premium Collection", high price point, back catalouge, all suggests to me, extra discs, inside art & fingers crossed some extras like postcards or a booklet.

My all time favourite film, so here's hoping for some extras. I have the 5 disc version, so booklets 7 artcards are what I want.

Now where are those Batman steels......

I'm trying to look at the bright side - at least I don't have to double dip on Blade Runner and Seven - still happy with all my Japanese purchases though and even if they do re-release identical BB and TDK, the value of the Japanese originals might decrease, but they are still damn fine looking steelbooks.

It shouldn't always be about exclusive and expensive, sometimes excellent is enough ;).

Wow, it has the same artwork as the Japanese steelbook.
Much better than the Canadian one!

:ordered:

One of my all time favourites which I don't currently have on steelbook. Glad I held off from getting the JP one! Hope it does have some extras and inside art but as I don't have any version of this at the moment it's a must buy.

I'm trying to look at the bright side - at least I don't have to double dip on Blade Runner and Seven - still happy with all my Japanese purchases though and even if they do re-release identical BB and TDK, the value of the Japanese originals might decrease, but they are still damn fine looking steelbooks.

It shouldn't always be about exclusive and expensive, sometimes excellent is enough ;).

Exactly! I don't care about how expensive they might become. I just buy them because I think they're beautiful. So I am very happy with this UK Blade runner release :D