Bloodsnake's Home Theater Room!

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
Hello my Ninja Brothers and Sisters! :woot:

hdn film reel.jpg

My wife and I have been living here in our 2 bedroom Condo for over a year now, and as of today (Thanksgiving Weekend) I'm proud to share my still 'Work in Progress' Home Theater Room! :notworthy: :cool: :thumbs: It's certainly not the best, but it's MINE! :drool:

Above the entrance I've hung a metal 'CINEMA' tin sign that my wife recently purchased for me. And on the other side before exiting, you will see another metal 'THEATER' sign.
My Theater Room_1.JPG My Theater Room_2.JPG

So far I've hung King Kong 1933, Nacho Libre, Godzilla 2014, and Pacific Rim Posters! :photo: And my NECA Action Figures!
My Theater Room_3.JPG My Theater Room_5.JPG

And my kick ass comfy couch and wall of (unorganized) blurays/collectibles/and other random sh*t! ;)
My Theater Room_6.JPG My Theater Room_7.JPG

Thanks for stopping by, now it's time to pop in the bluray in the PS4 and the popcorn in the microwave!
popcorn2.gif

Looks awesome Franky! I gotta say, I think my favorite part is Chewbacca Jr. just chillin' there waiting to watch a movie with you guys! haha So great!
Hope you had a good Thanksgiving buddy!

• Thanks
Reactions: bloodsnake007
:woot::woot::woot: Great looking meditation room Franky :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs: Yeah, that Chewbacca popped in my eye too :happy:
Old-Buddies-Chewbacca-and-Harrison-Ford-96511.jpg

I really need to start on my media room too :) I have planned to start for over 2 years now :emb: so i think next summer is finally the time to get busy and actually do something about it :):thumbs: