Bloodsnake's Home Theater Room!

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
Hello my Ninja Brothers and Sisters! :woot:

hdn film reel.jpg

My wife and I have been living here in our 2 bedroom Condo for over a year now, and as of today (Thanksgiving Weekend) I'm proud to share my still 'Work in Progress' Home Theater Room! :notworthy: :cool: :thumbs: It's certainly not the best, but it's MINE! :drool:

Above the entrance I've hung a metal 'CINEMA' tin sign that my wife recently purchased for me. And on the other side before exiting, you will see another metal 'THEATER' sign.
My Theater Room_1.JPG My Theater Room_2.JPG

So far I've hung King Kong 1933, Nacho Libre, Godzilla 2014, and Pacific Rim Posters! :photo: And my NECA Action Figures!
My Theater Room_3.JPG My Theater Room_5.JPG

And my kick ass comfy couch and wall of (unorganized) blurays/collectibles/and other random sh*t! ;)
My Theater Room_6.JPG My Theater Room_7.JPG

Thanks for stopping by, now it's time to pop in the bluray in the PS4 and the popcorn in the microwave!

tridon

Est. 2011
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Looks awesome, buddy!! I love how you were like, "F**k this window, I'm covering it!" :LOL: ... Just watch out for fading on the back of those box sets against the window, though. :thumbs:

It looks like monster movie heaven in there. I'd be right at home. Tell Alyssa that those metal signs look great! I take 8-ft Kong stands over your bed in the bedroom? :hilarious:

• Thanks
Reactions: bloodsnake007

bloodsnake007

Premium Supporter
Thanks everyone! :woot: Apologies for the late response :emb: I never received any of the alerts and I'm just getting around to responding :dunno: :emb:
Looks awesome Franky! I gotta say, I think my favorite part is Chewbacca Jr. just chillin' there waiting to watch a movie with you guys! haha So great!
Hope you had a good Thanksgiving buddy!
@kaw Chewie has a new friend to keep him company! :woot:
DSC04153.JPG
Sweet HT room @bloodsnake007! Congrats!
@ash333 Thanks Amigo! :thumbs:
Looks Great @bloodsnake007 ! Well Done!:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:
Appreciate it @taher! :notworthy:
Lovely jubly :thumbs:
@DADDYCOOL187

@bloodsnake007 so no invite for me? :watch:
@raspor

bloodsnake007

Premium Supporter
Thanks everyone! :woot: Apologies for the late response :emb: I never received any of the alerts and I'm just getting around to responding :dunno: :emb:
:woot::woot::woot: Great looking meditation room Franky :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs: Yeah, that Chewbacca popped in my eye too :happy:

I really need to start on my media room too :) I have planned to start for over 2 years now :emb: so i think next summer is finally the time to get busy and actually do something about it :):thumbs:
@Asopp Your 1st photoshop!? LOL! :hilarious: I love it! :rofl: Get started on that media room, can't wait to see it! ;)
Looks good Franky! :thumbs::D
@spass HELL YEAH! Thanks Annar! :cool:
Whoa! Franky...that wall of movies and collectibles, WOW! Amazing. Very nice man cave bro. :thumbs:
@AcIDc0r3 Thanks Kelly! :notworthy: I'm planning on installing some shelves on the opposite wall to display more items I have boxed up! ;)
@Apollon

Absolutely awesome Franky u should be proud!
@elle82 Thanks my Ninja Sis! :drool: I sure am! :woot: :D Soon I'll be updating it! :hungry:

bloodsnake007

Premium Supporter
Wow, bro....looks awesome!
@Hooch Gracias Amigo! :woot: Tell @Tonks she's always welcome to come over and watch a movie with me! :naughty: :hungry: :emb:
Magnificent man cave buddy. :thumbs::thumbs:
@PunkNinja SWEET! :notworthy: Thanks for your awesome words Punk! :cool:
Very cool @bloodsnake007! It's great to finally see your collection. Nice job! :thumbs:

Those signs look awesome, and I love your Nacho Libre shrine lol. That sofa looks comfy as hell by the way! :D
YOU ROCK @Noodles! :cool: I'm still adding more to my Nacho Libre shrine! :woot:
Looks awesome @bloodsnake007! Great collection! I love those cinema signs you have too!:D
Thanks @Sigill! ;) I'm hoping to get more soon!
Looking Great!! :cool::)
WOW..
@Netclone That gif! :drool: WOW indeed! :notworthy:
Great Man Cave :thumbs:
That sofa looks like......

:sleep:
@larson1977 Oh yeah baby! :drool: I love that sofa, I damn near fall asleep every time I sit my ass on it! :D

bloodsnake007

Premium Supporter
Great set up cabrón! Looks cozy! You need to add a Popcorn machine :cool:
@dan8885 Gracias cabron! :cool: A popcorn machine? I like it! :hungry:
Looks awesome, buddy!! I love how you were like, "F**k this window, I'm covering it!" :LOL: ... Just watch out for fading on the back of those box sets against the window, though. :thumbs:

It looks like monster movie heaven in there. I'd be right at home. Tell Alyssa that those metal signs look great! I take 8-ft Kong stands over your bed in the bedroom? :hilarious:
@tridon "F**k this window, I'm covering it!" LMFAO!!! :rofl: Those were my exact words when I placed the 3 media towers on that wall! :woot:

And no :sorry:, KONG is still at my dads house, my condo is not that big to house him! :emb: :p
Nice man! I like it!
@STARKILLER 1138 Thanks Amigo! :thumbs:
Nice little HT room you got there buddy. It's more organized than mine. :p
Expect to keep moving stuff around all the time. But you'll have fun :thumbs:
@AlienKing That I do! ;) It's fun rearranging and adding goodies to the room! :)
:woot::woot::woot:Wooooow!!!!:drool::drool::drool: I love it man!!!:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:
Superb place to watch movies!!!:notworthy::drool::notworthy:
@galareta2332 Hell yeah it is! :woot: I especially like to close the door and shut the lights off, it gets cold in there! :drool:
Looks awesome thanks for the views @bloodsnake007 mate. :thumbs:
Thanks for the awesome words @SK 80! :notworthy:

bloodsnake007

Premium Supporter
That man cave looks pretty sweet and your sofa looks comfy as ****! :D Would love to see the PS4 and other gadgets at some point. :)

Thanks for the tag Amigo! :thumbs:
@MGD Thanks Mateo! :woot: Hopefully by this weekend I'll be updating the OP! :thumbs:
Funny, I had that EXACT same couch when I lived in Arizona. It was also my movie cave seating. I left it in Arizona as it was heavvvvvy
I bet I have your couch Señor @Wreck! :naughty: :p Seriously, definitely one of the comfiest couches EVER :drool: :sleep:
Where was my tag MOFO!!!!!! looks ace mate! nerdy and cozy :thumbs::naughty:
@psychoscot :sorry:... :p

Thanks buddy! :cool:
If my collection was half as big or great as yours, id probably get a divorce. :hilarious:

Very cool! @bloodsnake007 :D
@denizen LOL! :hilarious: The years obtaining all of these goodies damn near led me to a divorce, so I'm glad she finally accepts it! :smug:
I was admiring my movie collection the other day, but now that I've seen yours I realize I am just a grasshopper. Very nice, bro.
@jaws finatic :notworthy: Never stop collecting or working on your man cave Amigo! :cool:
Thanks @bobberino! :thumbs:

bloodsnake007

Premium Supporter
F**k curtains! The best way to block out the sun in a proper theatre room is with a wall full of movies! Love it. :LOL: That couch too... looks like you could sink into that for days! :thumbs:
HELL YEAH, a wall of movies is the ONLY way to block out the sun! :hungry: :D And once my ass is on that couch, I'm there for hours... or at least until the wife starts yelling at me to do something! :squint: :p

• Thanks
Reactions: DADDYCOOL187