Bloodsnake's Home Theater Room!

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
Hello my Ninja Brothers and Sisters! :woot:

hdn film reel.jpg

My wife and I have been living here in our 2 bedroom Condo for over a year now, and as of today (Thanksgiving Weekend) I'm proud to share my still 'Work in Progress' Home Theater Room! :notworthy: :cool: :thumbs: It's certainly not the best, but it's MINE! :drool:

Above the entrance I've hung a metal 'CINEMA' tin sign that my wife recently purchased for me. And on the other side before exiting, you will see another metal 'THEATER' sign.
My Theater Room_1.JPG My Theater Room_2.JPG

So far I've hung King Kong 1933, Nacho Libre, Godzilla 2014, and Pacific Rim Posters! :photo: And my NECA Action Figures!
My Theater Room_3.JPG My Theater Room_5.JPG

And my kick ass comfy couch and wall of (unorganized) blurays/collectibles/and other random sh*t! ;)
My Theater Room_6.JPG My Theater Room_7.JPG

Thanks for stopping by, now it's time to pop in the bluray in the PS4 and the popcorn in the microwave!
popcorn2.gif

Looks awesome, buddy!! I love how you were like, "F**k this window, I'm covering it!" :LOL: ... Just watch out for fading on the back of those box sets against the window, though. :thumbs:

It looks like monster movie heaven in there. I'd be right at home. Tell Alyssa that those metal signs look great! I take 8-ft Kong stands over your bed in the bedroom? :hilarious:

• Thanks
Reactions: bloodsnake007
Funny, I had that EXACT same couch when I lived in Arizona. It was also my movie cave seating. I left it in Arizona as it was heavvvvvy

• Thanks
Reactions: bloodsnake007
Thanks everyone! :woot: Apologies for the late response :emb: I never received any of the alerts and I'm just getting around to responding :dunno: :emb:
Looks awesome Franky! I gotta say, I think my favorite part is Chewbacca Jr. just chillin' there waiting to watch a movie with you guys! haha So great!
Hope you had a good Thanksgiving buddy!
@kaw Chewie has a new friend to keep him company! :woot:
DSC04153.JPG
Sweet HT room @bloodsnake007! Congrats!
@ash333 Thanks Amigo! :thumbs:
Looks Great @bloodsnake007 ! Well Done!:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:
Appreciate it @taher! :notworthy:
Lovely jubly :thumbs:
@DADDYCOOL187
large.gif

@bloodsnake007 so no invite for me? :watch:
@raspor
tenor.gif

Thanks everyone! :woot: Apologies for the late response :emb: I never received any of the alerts and I'm just getting around to responding :dunno: :emb:
:woot::woot::woot: Great looking meditation room Franky :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs: Yeah, that Chewbacca popped in my eye too :happy:

I really need to start on my media room too :) I have planned to start for over 2 years now :emb: so i think next summer is finally the time to get busy and actually do something about it :):thumbs:
@Asopp Your 1st photoshop!? LOL! :hilarious: I love it! :rofl: Get started on that media room, can't wait to see it! ;)
Looks good Franky! :thumbs::D
@spass HELL YEAH! Thanks Annar! :cool:
Whoa! Franky...that wall of movies and collectibles, WOW! Amazing. Very nice man cave bro. :thumbs:
@AcIDc0r3 Thanks Kelly! :notworthy: I'm planning on installing some shelves on the opposite wall to display more items I have boxed up! ;)
@Apollon
tumblr_ngx1t85Qn31sqghjko3_500.gif

Absolutely awesome Franky u should be proud!
@elle82 Thanks my Ninja Sis! :drool: I sure am! :woot: :D Soon I'll be updating it! :hungry:

Wow, bro....looks awesome!
@Hooch Gracias Amigo! :woot: Tell @Tonks she's always welcome to come over and watch a movie with me! :naughty: :hungry: :emb:
Magnificent man cave buddy. :thumbs::thumbs:
@PunkNinja SWEET! :notworthy: Thanks for your awesome words Punk! :cool:
Very cool @bloodsnake007! It's great to finally see your collection. Nice job! :thumbs:

Those signs look awesome, and I love your Nacho Libre shrine lol. That sofa looks comfy as hell by the way! :D
YOU ROCK @Noodles! :cool: I'm still adding more to my Nacho Libre shrine! :woot:
Looks awesome @bloodsnake007! Great collection! I love those cinema signs you have too!:D
Thanks @Sigill! ;) I'm hoping to get more soon!
Looking Great!! :cool::)
wow.gif
WOW..
@Netclone That gif! :drool: WOW indeed! :notworthy:
Great Man Cave :thumbs:
That sofa looks like......

:sleep:
@larson1977 Oh yeah baby! :drool: I love that sofa, I damn near fall asleep every time I sit my ass on it! :D

Great set up cabrón! Looks cozy! You need to add a Popcorn machine :cool:
@dan8885 Gracias cabron! :cool: A popcorn machine? I like it! :hungry:
Looks awesome, buddy!! I love how you were like, "F**k this window, I'm covering it!" :LOL: ... Just watch out for fading on the back of those box sets against the window, though. :thumbs:

It looks like monster movie heaven in there. I'd be right at home. Tell Alyssa that those metal signs look great! I take 8-ft Kong stands over your bed in the bedroom? :hilarious:
@tridon "F**k this window, I'm covering it!" LMFAO!!! :rofl: Those were my exact words when I placed the 3 media towers on that wall! :woot:

And no :sorry:, KONG is still at my dads house, my condo is not that big to house him! :emb: :p
Nice man! I like it!
@STARKILLER 1138 Thanks Amigo! :thumbs:
Nice little HT room you got there buddy. It's more organized than mine. :p
Expect to keep moving stuff around all the time. But you'll have fun :thumbs:
@AlienKing That I do! ;) It's fun rearranging and adding goodies to the room! :)
:woot::woot::woot:Wooooow!!!!:drool::drool::drool: I love it man!!!:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:
Superb place to watch movies!!!:notworthy::drool::notworthy:
@galareta2332 Hell yeah it is! :woot: I especially like to close the door and shut the lights off, it gets cold in there! :drool:
Looks awesome thanks for the views @bloodsnake007 mate. :thumbs:
Thanks for the awesome words @SK 80! :notworthy:

That man cave looks pretty sweet and your sofa looks comfy as ****! :D Would love to see the PS4 and other gadgets at some point. :)

Thanks for the tag Amigo! :thumbs:
@MGD Thanks Mateo! :woot: Hopefully by this weekend I'll be updating the OP! :thumbs:
Funny, I had that EXACT same couch when I lived in Arizona. It was also my movie cave seating. I left it in Arizona as it was heavvvvvy
I bet I have your couch Señor @Wreck! :naughty: :p Seriously, definitely one of the comfiest couches EVER :drool: :sleep:
Where was my tag MOFO!!!!!! looks ace mate! nerdy and cozy :thumbs::naughty:
@psychoscot :sorry:... :p

Thanks buddy! :cool:
If my collection was half as big or great as yours, id probably get a divorce. :hilarious:

Very cool! @bloodsnake007 :D
@denizen LOL! :hilarious: The years obtaining all of these goodies damn near led me to a divorce, so I'm glad she finally accepts it! :smug:
I was admiring my movie collection the other day, but now that I've seen yours I realize I am just a grasshopper. Very nice, bro.
@jaws finatic :notworthy: Never stop collecting or working on your man cave Amigo! :cool:
Thanks @bobberino! :thumbs:
tumblr_o130g7VhmQ1r3ascro1_500.gif

F**k curtains! The best way to block out the sun in a proper theatre room is with a wall full of movies! Love it. :LOL: That couch too... looks like you could sink into that for days! :thumbs:
HELL YEAH, a wall of movies is the ONLY way to block out the sun! :hungry: :D And once my ass is on that couch, I'm there for hours... or at least until the wife starts yelling at me to do something! :squint: :p

• Thanks
Reactions: DADDYCOOL187