The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: October 19th, 2015
Purchase link: Bram Stoker's Dracula
Price: £13.99

11173993-1034330577233617.jpg

That looks really nice, and I've never finished this movie. I'm hoping Best Buy will get these as well since they carried the Project Pop Art steelbooks last time around...

The j-card makes no mention of the new features that are on the US 4K release so I would say it's almost certain this is the old disc. Plus I'm sure the price would be higher if it was a new disc.

Great looking steelbook - love the colouring.
Same disc as in my 2012 glossy white / gold slipcover 'Collector's Edition' and 2007 edition ?

Do like the majority of these Pop Art steelbooks, that is apart from three of them - 'District 9', 'Strangelove' and 'Das Boot'.

I already have this on pre order from Amazon Italy
Exact same steelbook

Euro Price
Zavvi Price €17.95
Amazon Italy Price €9.07

UK price
Zavvi £12.99
Amazon Italy £6.69

Its sold out now though at Amazon Italy but may come back in stock due to cancellations

Zavvi price is an improvement but the difference is still huge it is still nearly double the price

You will most likely see this drop in price in a few months anyway on Zavvi website as a lot of customers in the UK and Europe already ordered from Amazon Italy for reasons very obvious

I have the Amazon USA Supreme Series Digibook on its way to me and that is the 4K transfer with new extras

The Back of the Jcard shown on Zavvi website don't list any of the new extras so it is possible this wont be the new 4K transfer as it don't list the new extras

Missing extras not listed on Zavvi Jcard
4K Transfer Disc new extras
1)Reflections in Blood: Francis Ford Coppola and Bram Stoker's Dracula
2)Practical Magicians: A Collaboration Between Father and Son
3)Audio English: Dolby Atmos

Last edited:
I don't understand why people go on and on, you can get it cheaper here, here, it's not the same steelbook as they have foreign j cards which a lot of people don't want. I only get UK steelbooks and only like UK j cards and front writing so yes it may be cheaper for almost the same thing, but it's not the same.

This thread is for the Zavvi steelbook, I think this is gorgeous artwork for awesome film and great price for UK steel with discount under £12 :thumbs:

I don't understand why people go on and on, you can get it cheaper here, here, it's not the same steelbook as they have foreign j cards which a lot of people don't want. I only get UK steels and only like UK j cards and front writing so yes it may be cheaper for almost the same thing, but it's not the same.

I think this is gorgeous artwork for awesome film and great price for UK steel with discount under £12 :thumbs:
It's only 'not the same' if you don't open it. If you do open it, you won't even notice the difference (especially as there isn't even a title on the front of this particular one)

If I was to spend on average of €5-€10 extra just for an 'English J-card' everytime I bought a steelbook I'd be down hundreds in no time. I just chuck the outer j-cards/packaging away into a drawer as I open all my steelbooks! :p

It's only 'not the same' if you don't open it. If you do open it, you won't even notice the difference (especially as there isn't even a title on the front of this particular one)

If I was to spend on average of €5-€10 extra just for an 'English J-card' everytime I bought a steelbook I'd be down hundreds in no time. I just chuck the outer j-cards/packaging away into a drawer as I open all my steelbooks! :p

Each to their own, I do open mine and watch them but keep j cards and to be honest lots of people spend way more than that for other versions of steels, the likes of Kimchi and FA releases for the same film which I don't buy so save hundreds for the same films ;)

Anyway I prefer UK steels and Zavvi have obliged which is great for me :)

Reactions: virkia