Brave (3D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive: Pixar Collection #9) [UK]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Last edited by a moderator:
im thinking this will be cars 2 3D now,because of the price,and incredibles,a bugs life ,ratatouille do not have 3d. but it could also be brave. so im guessing brave or cars 2,and because of digitalbabe's enthusiam,i predict brave 3D .

Probably Cars 2. Sure there was a HMV steel, but they can offer 3D as opposed to the Blu+DVD combo. And hey, once its out the way, there'll be nothing but the good stuff, right? :)

Probably Cars 2. Sure there was a HMV steel, but they can offer 3D as opposed to the Blu+DVD combo. And hey, once its out the way, there'll be nothing but the good stuff, right? :)
but would digitalbabe be so enthusiastac at cars 2? thats why im betting brave,don't get me wrong they can do cars 2. after the incredibles,a bugs life,ratatouille,wall-e :thumbs: :naughty:

i would not mind cars 2 now that cars 3d is coming out,but before that yeah. awful film. but now i want cars 2 again,because the hmv one is awful.

but would digitalbabe be so enthusiastac at cars 2? thats why im betting brave,don't get me wrong they can do cars 2. after the incredibles,a bugs life,ratatouille,wall-e :thumbs: :naughty:
Who knows, she might want all of them. Doubt she'd say anything bad or put a sad face, or Zavvi might cut their tiesd with the forum. ;P Or maybe she's happy it'll be out the way! XD
I always wonder who asked for Cars 2? Seriously, Disney/Pixar, stop trying to make Cars happen. It's not gonna happen.
Apparently one of the voice actors said in an interview they were looking into making a Cars 3, playing around with a Route 99 idea.
i would not mind cars 2 now that cars 3d is coming out,but before that yeah. awful film. but now i want cars 2 again,because the hmv one is awful.
And hey, if they were so confident of making a steel out of the truly awful Planes... XD

cars 3?
Baby%2BSigh.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Who knows, she might want all of them. Doubt she'd say anything bad or put a sad face, or Zavvi might cut their tiesd with the forum. ;P Or maybe she's happy it'll be out the way! XD

Haha, couldn't be further from the truth. Been here for years and always spoke my mind-both within the community and to retailers who share news with us. There are times when more info simply cannot yet be shared-it's always been that way, and always will be. As far as wanting all of them? Nope-I only have those on order that I wish to own and rewatch(not all). But to each their own:scat:

Last edited: