Brave (3D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive: Pixar Collection #9) [UK]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Last edited by a moderator:
What the...? :hilarious:

Beg the question, how on earth are the Blu-ray production discs being mixed with Xbox 360 discs? I could understand it happening with PS3 as the discs are the same format but Xbox, odd!

Disc pressing tends to happen at the same sites in Europe, I remember something like this happening before when I used to work for the Mouse, last time it was the wrong movie which could get really bad with a big chunk of Disney's movies being for kids you can just imagine what could end up in place of, say Lady & the Tramp lol

Anyway, I have to say that I am quite happy with my copy of Titanfall, I was going to buy it anyway so just saved myself several £ :)

tumblr_m63jh6Qme01r82bbmo1_500.gif

Lol very grown up! :hilarious: It wasn't an serious opinion Mr Claus, that's my dry brand of humor sir :naughty:

I bought this on December 5th (Despatched December 7th), when they came back in stock for a while. I received it on December 31st. Zavvi shipped it in the brown cardboard envelope, not the regular white box. the steelbook APPEARS undamaged, but I haven't opened it yet. I need to clean the house and am going to open the steelbook as my "reward" for cleaning. My wife is out shopping and I want to surprise her with a clean house. Happy wife = happy life.

Anyway, if you haven't received yours yet, don't give up hope. For what its worth, Zavvi has shipped me TWO steels in this cheap brown envelope, and both have arrived in good condition. Unfortunately both steelbooks took at least three weeks to arrive here in Texas. I'm not sure why the brown envelopes get held up, while I usually receive the white boxes in 7-10 business days?

Not exactly the right topic I believe, but I’m desperately looking for any info on subs at bonus disc from UK release. Can anyone confirm are there Danish, Dutch, Finnish, Norwegian and Swedish subs? Thanks!