Brave (3D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive: Pixar Collection #9) [UK]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Last edited by a moderator:
Guys I need your help! Has anyone tried the 3D Disc yet, because I have a problem with it.

I just received the steelbook and wanted to watch the 3D version, so I put it in the player but the player shows "DVD" instead of "Blu-ray" and this comes up:
bravescreen.jpg

So then I look at the disc and this is what I see on the back:
braveback.jpg

I also tried it on all three players that are in my house but they all show the same screen and that the disc is a "DVD".

Does anyone else have this problem or is it just me? :(

Here is a video that I made of the disc: http://www.vidup.de/v/hN8RQ/

Last edited:
Guys I need your help! Has anyone tried the 3D Disc yet, because I have a problem with it.

I just received the steelbook and wanted to watch the 3D version, so I put it in the player but the player shows "DVD" instead of "Blu-ray" and this comes up:
bravescreen.jpg
braveback.jpg

I also tried it on all three players that are in my house but they all show the same screen and that the disc is a "DVD".

Were did you purchase this from was it Zavvi or a private seller

That's very strange my Brave 3D disc is fine and don't have that xbox 360 print on back of the disc
10329296_10203526441822233_4093995330793879967_n.jpg

10313430_10203526441902235_37473415249295779_n.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: raven76 and severo
@ paulboland

I ordered from Zavvi not a private seller. Thanks for replying so quickly. So your disc is fine, I wonder if anyone else has the same disc as me?

Raven, maybe something strange happened while discs were inserted, and the disc was switched. I would try contacting them with pictures.

Last edited:
Reactions: raven76

bravescreen.jpg

braveback.jpg

That's weird, but it did prompt me to check my disc. Luckily, mine is fine.

Have you actually put that in a 360? Maybe it's Halo 5! :scat:

Reactions: dfoles
I was just checking out the 3D disc and low and behold I also have a X-Box 360 disc, so I decided to check it out and it is Titanfall pretty good as I don't have it and I have already had a copy of Brave in 3D.

I was just checking out the 3D disc and low and behold I also have a X-Box 360 disc, so I decided to check it out and it is Titanfall pretty good as I don't have it and I have already had a copy of Brave in 3D.

What the...? :hilarious:

Beg the question, how on earth are the Blu-ray production discs being mixed with Xbox 360 discs? I could understand it happening with PS3 as the discs are the same format but Xbox, odd!

bravescreen.jpg

braveback.jpg

That's crazy Raven EEK! Baring in mind xbox360's use DVDs as they don't have bluray drives, this will explain why it's showing as a DVD and asking you to insert it into an xbox :movie: There is no way in hell a copy of Brave 3D will fit on a DVD, The movie will be about 35gb and a DVD is only 4.7gb.. I have never seen that before! For a moment I'd thought you'd bought it private and someone had label printed an old xbox360 game and kept the 3D disc :hilarious: Was it sealed?? If it's a return then it's quite possible.... :ninja:

Last edited:
This has got t be the weirdest situation with steelbooks to date:hilarious: And of course, its a Zavvi exclusive. I sold off my 3D copy so I cant check mine. Hope it was ok for the buyers sake:ohno:

This has got t be the weirdest situation with steelbooks to date:hilarious: And of course, its a Zavvi exclusive. I sold off my 3D copy so I cant check mine. Hope it was ok for the buyers sake:ohno:

I assume these are packaged at Zavvi? Or even if it's a Disney effort, there is no reason for a Microsoft DVD disc to be in there :hilarious: If I were a betting man, I would say someone in packaging/production is swapping out 3D discs with replacements so to sell them on, hoping that most consumers don't even play the 3D versions discs :movie: But I'm not a betting man so it's a mute point :naughty:

I assume these are packaged at Zavvi? Or even if it's a Disney effort, there is no reason for a Microsoft DVD disc to be in there :hilarious: If I were a betting man, I would say someone in packaging/production is swapping out 3D discs with replacements so to sell them on, hoping that most consumers don't even play the 3D versions discs :movie: But I'm not a betting man so it's a mute point :naughty:

tumblr_m63jh6Qme01r82bbmo1_500.gif

Reactions: Stevieboy