Brave (3D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive: Pixar Collection #9) [UK]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Last edited by a moderator:
I would happily snatch up copies of Wall-e and perhaps even be nice to get a collection of their short films all on one disc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

u65q.jpg

---------- Post added 01-17-2014 at 12:11 AM ---------- Previous post was 01-16-2014 at 11:29 PM ----------

xbln.jpg

Those designs are amazing. Especially Brave a Wall-E. Those would be perfect for Blufans and Kimchi to release as they would have that elite quality finish. Bugs however is just the North America steel with the covers switched:p Still good though. We can only hope a Brave and Wall-E steel could look like that.

If Disney were to employ you geek as the artwork deigner, their steelbook would look priceless and highly sought after!! You are really putting their own designs to shame.

everyone who posts designs puts zavvi's to shame. it really takes no effort. zavvi are milking their cash cow with little regard for the quality. by the time they've released 20 disney steels they'll have a warehouse full of unsold trash/disney steels...& rightfully so.

Darn it!! Was hoping for The Incredibles!! Now I have to wait a bit longer for it. Oh well, patience is virtue (albeit a hard one). Brave is still a good choice. And it's 3D. Only worried about the art. Hopefully they will use one of Geek's mock-up.

Muhahaha called it!

---------- Post added at 12:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:41 PM ----------

im thinking this will be cars 2 3D now,because of the price,and incredibles,a bugs life ,ratatouille do not have 3d. but it could also be brave. so im guessing brave or cars 2,and because of digitalbabe's enthusiam,i predict brave 3D .
;) :naughty:

Can I just say a huge thanks to digital babe for finding all this stuff out and sharing its much appreciated well from me anyway and informing all of us about stuff that would take ages to find I doth my cap

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk