Brave (3D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive: Pixar Collection #9) [UK]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think a lack of skilled artists is Disney's problem (not a dig at you Geek, that artwork is fab), but rather an over-restrictive brief.

exactly, geek chooses wisely from the brave imagery, rather than designing anything new. unfortunately those behind the steels dont have that kinda freedom. based on other art (either having dvd,bluray or 3d blu ray cover art)i'd not be shocked if we got this.

10640379-1348586930-597848.png

or this

37380873_700x700min_1.jpg

exactly, geek chooses wisely from the brave imagery, rather than designing anything new. unfortunately those behind the steels dont have that kinda freedom. based on other art (either having dvd,bluray or 3d blu ray cover art)i'd not be shocked if we got this.

10640379-1348586930-597848.png

or this

37380873_700x700min_1.jpg

They look horrible in my opinon. Geek's artwork for this and walle are just incredible. But as we're not that lucky, this is quite nice
brave.jpeg

with this as back art;
Brave_promo.jpg

Reactions: oselallo
I sold my Viva in anticipation of this being released with 3D here, so happy now. Looking forward to seeing the artwork.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this movie but for me, the Viva release is one of my most prized possessions. I don't know what Zavvi could ever do with their release to surpass the quality of the Viva.

Reactions: Hooch
How sad is it that we are all grown adults and are excited/arguing/letdown about about Disney/Pixar movies. I was so exicted about the Toy Story steels. And yes I want the Incredibles to be one too. But Brave will do. I almost got the Viva case. Glad I waited. Sadly I haven't seen the film... Hopefully I won't be disappointed in the film or steel.