Call of Duty 5: World at War Megathread - New Zombie Map In September!!!! Area 51!?

Jan 29, 2009
Call of Duty: World at War is a first-person shooter video game, developed by Treyarch and published by Activision for Microsoft Windows, Nintendo DS, PlayStation 2, PlayStation 3, Wii and Xbox 360.[1] It is the fifth installment in the Call of Duty series.[3] The game is set in the Pacific Theater and Eastern Front of World War II.[3][4] The game was released in North America on November 11, 2008,[5] in Australia on November 12, 2008,[7] and in Europe on November 14, 2008.[6]

call-of_duty-3.jpg

The story focuses on the final battles of World War II in the Pacific and Eastern Europe involving the United States, the Empire of Japan, the Soviet Union, and Nazi Germany.[3] It is told from the perspectives of a Marine Raider and a Red Army soldier and is based on several historical battles, including the raid on Makin Island, the Battle of Stalingrad, the Battle of Peleliu, the Battle of Seelow Heights, the Battle of Okinawa, and the Battle of Berlin.[1][12] The multiplayer portion of the game contains various game modes and a leveling system that allows the player to unlock additional weapons and rewards as they progress, which was originally implemented in Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare. A new feature to the Call of Duty series is the cooperative mode, which can support up to four players online and two offline.

Last edited:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Call of Duty W@W Map Pack 4 (9/24/09)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

announced with 3 new maps to be announced soon and 1 new zombie map

hint: get the hidden eggs in the Der Riese on one of the radio it said something about a new facility where it is more powerful than Der Riese.

That place where it said was located in America in a state called Nevada and on the radio it said 7 years, but too long so 7 weeks from the date map pack 3 came out on 8/6/09 and it is 9/24/09 and if you were to play Der Riese in it there are three containers that are green containing spinal chords and in one area that had it contained a calender on a board with all thursdays marked 3,10,17 & 24: all of them had question marks by them and the 24th was scratched off so that is a clue to when the new map pack will be coming out.

If you didn't guess the area of the new zombie map the answer is

Area 51

http://callofduty.com/board/viewtopic.php?f=62&t=207169

here is how you get the 7 easter eggs in Der Riese if you don't know how,

[media=youtube]5dnrceOUp_8[/media]&NR=1

Last edited by a moderator:
OK, so i tried to have a co-op game of zazi zombies with some freinds the other day but it seems only 2 of us could play. WTF? is there a way to have 4 play NZ mode? I know you can do it on campaign, why not NZ?

OK, so i tried to have a co-op game of zazi zombies with some freinds the other day but it seems only 2 of us could play. WTF? is there a way to have 4 play NZ mode? I know you can do it on campaign, why not NZ?

I dont think u can ... if u can, you would have to enter MP section first then do it , and since its not accessible that way u prolly cant.

i havent bought a single map pack for this game. I dont like anything about W@W but the zombie mode and i would have to spend $10 on each. I would rather just wait for MW2

Your really missing out, you should atleast get one zombie pack ... cause the first one blows monkey nuts ...

Wow, I guess I gotta get this last zombie map pack before the new one comes out in a couple weeks. Been so busy playing NcAA football '10. And just picked up Guitar Hero 5, Batman: ARkham Asylum, and Call of Juarez: B in B.

Wow, I guess I gotta get this last zombie map pack before the new one comes out in a couple weeks. Been so busy playing NcAA football '10. And just picked up Guitar Hero 5, Batman: ARkham Asylum, and Call of Juarez: B in B.

damn! EEK! mister moneybags!

Return COJ and wait for Red Dead Redemption ... I've gamefly'd COJ and although its not bad, its not great by any means and even though the MP is fun ... no one is ever online.

Return COJ and wait for Red Dead Redemption ... I've gamefly'd COJ and although its not bad, its not great by any means and even though the MP is fun ... no one is ever online.
yeah, it's okay...I thought it would be a little better considering so many people have said it's good. It is okay/good, but by no means is it great. Good thing I bought it new for $30. It's fun though cuz it's a little different. And it's interesting cuz I'm trying to "run and gun" like cod4. That doesn't work too well in call of juarez. Will probably pick up red dead redemption. Will also probably pick up map pack 3 this weekend.