Dunkirk (4K and Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 16) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: October 30, 2020
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip (4K + BD + Bonus) - Single Lenti (4K + BD + Bonus) - Double Lenti (BD + Bonus) (Pre-order on August 28 at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $159.97 (Box Set) - $52.99 (Full Slip - Single Lenti) - $47.99 (Double Lenti)
Group buy: Box Set - Full Slip - Single Lenti - Double Lenti
Note: One Click 400 copies - Full Slip 800 copies - Single Lenti 800 copies - Double Lenti 800 copies

WEA - Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Full Slip: Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing, Spot Foil
Lenticular Full Slip: 3D Lenticular, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing, Spot Foil
Double Lenticular Full Slip: 3D Lenticular x 2, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing, Spot Foil
One Click Box: Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing, Spot Holofoil
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.

Dunkirk_Overall_OC_5000x.jpgDunkirk_Overall_FS_5000x.jpgDunkirk_Overall_LS_5000x.jpgDunkirk_Overall_DLS_5000x.jpg
9F229698-06D1-4494-8370-73D70FF3D4E3.jpeg

Last edited:
like your concept how it continues from front to back but you should be using the correct -> font title
Thanks! There was a reason I didn't use the one you linked to, but I can't remember what it was now lol. I believe the font I used was actually an earlier version of the one they eventually went with - they're both very similar.

• Thanks
Reactions: goufcustom
Well, depending on their design, I might get the Manta edition as well. The two other Manta releases I got left me kinda disappointed so I gave them away and swore never to try with them again. ^^ But if they come up with some great designs for Dunkirk, I might reconsider. If not, I'll be fine with Blufans and HDZeta. :)

I think what we might get with Manta, BluFans or HDzeta will be artworks we have seen already just used differently. They will use artwork which was already approved by WB (similar as what happend with HDzetas Interstellar and their digibook artwork used).

So I reckon we will see the wea steelbooks with the digibook artwork or one of the dvd artworks currently used (1st is the back of the wwa steelbook and 2nd is the UK dvd artwork, the one Noodles used for his concept).

I'm fine with whatever artwork they use for the premium editions coz there isn't one artwork for this movie that I don't like. :drool:

• Thanks
Reactions: Marco86
@Apollon you heard anymore on this or is the wea a dead duck like blufans has been?
just wondering cos if blufans couldn't strike a deal wondering if manta can or studio are not having it?

basil :thumbs:

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Chee_Kno
Didn't like the movie that much (although technically it is a masterpiece). Got my local 4K (+Bluray) amaray for 15€ last week so I won't get more than one premium edition just to have the complete set with the 4K disc. Will choose betweeen one of manta editions or Blufans depending on the artwork.
I don't like McDonald's that much so I only bought a Big Mac and won't get more than one supersized extra-value meal to go.

• Thanks
Reactions: KittyCat
I don't like McDonald's that much so I only bought a Big Mac and won't get more than one supersized extra-value meal to go.

That was funny I admit that. But taking into account that people here get like a one click or even more editions for pretty much every release and they don't even open them I'd say something more along the lines of "I got a 1$ box of nuggets" :LOL:

Quick update from Manta Lab:

Dunkirk, Kingsman 2 and Alien movies are still under work.

Dunkirk is under approval and Kingsman 2 is under designing.

Alien 1 is under designing as well but it's taking longer because the movie is old and there aren't a lot of resources to choose from.

Hopefully we get an idea of what this looks like before the Blufans one comes round.

I'd like a premium edition of this movie but don't need Blufans buy one get one 'free'!!!!

Hopefully we get an idea of what this looks like before the Blufans one comes round.

I'd like a premium edition of this movie but don't need Blufans buy one get one 'free'!!!!

agreed was even looking at the german steel and they all seem to be asking £50 mark for pilot one.
bet blufans be even more for the two to get the pilot one and tbh i aint paying that money for wwa period.
this may be the first one i just get 4k amaray/ blu ray/ digital download for £20 mark instead.
i really hope not i want manta come up with something really nice.
bloody annoying really as i wanted a good steel for this film, blufans have dropped the ball on this one imho

hopefully manta be able to show us a steel design soon. @Apollon :D:D:D

tenor.gif

basil :thumbs: