[CANCELLED] Edge of Tomorrow (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. ?) [Hong Kong]

Status
Not open for further replies.
There goes my money :rofl:

Didn't expect this one. Love the film and only have regular WWA steelbook so this is a no brainer to me

Nova Choice is fine with me. Would have to be something special to double-dip on this movie even if it is awesome!

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
To call this a great film is an understatement. I was really surprised at just how amazing this was and how easily it could be watched over and over. The only thing Manta could do wrong is not give us enough Emily Blunt and too much Tom Cruise in the art.

I don't really "know" anyone on here, so would there be anyone willing to message me when news on this comes up so I don't miss it. Like when art is posted, group buy info or direct buy from manta info, etc? I see others do it so would anyone be willing to be my buddy? :)

• Thanks
Reactions: C.C. 95 and chunk
I have the awesome Nova Lenti, but i am looking forward to see their WEA and their fullslip and lenti artworks.

Hope they have on their fullslip this artwork

image.jpeg

Thanks for the tagg @Mickle_89 @AlienKing

Looks to be another awesome release. With the apparent conclusion of the Global line I wonder if we'll get more "up to date" exclusive releases for films that come out within the past 12 months like Blufans.

I kinda hope they continue with their global releases of the DC movie franchise as we've got Man of Steel, BVS and Suicide Squad, was quite looking forward to seeing what they do with Wonder Woman

Reactions: K.i.T and rj531
I have the Novamedia Lenti which is amazing in itself, but will be interested in seeing Manta's efforts here... :hungry: Expect nothing other than top notch :cigar:

@harry @luke98 @cooey @Steelselecta @Hatori @bloodsnake007 @chunk @Sigill
I have the Novamedia Lenti which is amazing in itself, but will be interested in seeing Manta's efforts here... :hungry: Expect nothing other than top notch :cigar:

@harry @luke98 @cooey @Steelselecta @Hatori @bloodsnake007 @chunk @Sigill

Thanks for the tag:notworthy::thumbs:

This is a great film.. I bought the uk steelbook and sold the 3D disc(before I had a 3D tv).. watched it about 5 times when It came out and last week I finally got round to watching the 3D disc I had replaced.. still a great film no matter how many times I've watched it:joy:

Will be interested to see what the do with this.. I only have man of steel manta lab to gage the quality, and that's a beautiful steelbook so I may have to get this:oohyeah:

• Thanks
Reactions: Mickle_89
To call this a great film is an understatement. I was really surprised at just how amazing this was and how easily it could be watched over and over. The only thing Manta could do wrong is not give us enough Emily Blunt and too much Tom Cruise in the art.

I don't really "know" anyone on here, so would there be anyone willing to message me when news on this comes up so I don't miss it. Like when art is posted, group buy info or direct buy from manta info, etc? I see others do it so would anyone be willing to be my buddy? :)
If you click the watch thread option at the top of the page you won't miss any of the info that is posted!

Thanks for the tag @Mickle_89! I'm interested to see the artwork used!:)

• Helpful Post
  • Thanks
Reactions: Mickle_89 and chunk
I have the awesome Nova Lenti, but i am looking forward to see their WEA and their fullslip and lenti artworks.

Hope they have on their fullslip this artwork

View attachment 285002

That art needs to be on there somewhere:thumbs: I would love to see it on the back of the steelbook.. no writting.. all art:cigar:

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
excellent choice. i like what Manta is doing with some of their exclusives. in a saturated market, it's nice to have a premium retailer trying to do something different - on occasion, at least - with both the titles (e.g. Constantine) and the treatments (Revenant leather slip).

i'm currently basking in my recently arrived Constantine Lenti A :notworthy:, so i am currently very positive about Manta anyway, but as i missed out on the Nova release completely, and only own the UK steel for Edge of Tomorrow (which i think is actually pretty good for what it is), consider me well interested in this. :happy:

agree with @nicblue "All You Need Is Kill" as a (reinstated) title would be great, but likely won't happen. just as long as they don't call it 'Live Die Repeat: Edge of Tomorrow.' :wtf:

Status
Not open for further replies.