[CANCELLED] Edge of Tomorrow (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. ?) [Hong Kong]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't want the nova lenti bc the steel is literally the same as the USA one. I like originality with these exclusives. I can't wait to see this. Hopefully, I'm not let down.

Indeed, there's certainly a degree of patience required for one to find the right deal ;) I was fortunate enough to add it to my collection and for a very respectable price from a fellow member here :thumbs: And I agree, hunting is fun :naughty::joy:
I'm jealous man. Speaking of which if anyone has one of the aforementioned for sale... :whistle:

• Thanks
Reactions: Mickle_89
Only 2 different steelbooks for this film when some have four or more? Say it ain't so!

Pretty steelbook front (if it's allowed not to have TC there and on rare occasions it has actually happened) and this would make for a pretty cool lenticular front:-
edge_of_tomorrow_ver15.jpg

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: rj531
Already got the UK steel.... But could be tempted if the Manta steel is WEA with a kick-ass slip/lenti :)

I didn't want the nova lenti bc the steel is literally the same as the USA one. I like originality with these exclusives. I can't wait to see this. Hopefully, I'm not let down.
Same art, but the Nova release is spot-glossed. It looks pretty sharp in hand compared to the Target steel.

Still, if past is prologue, Manta's steel will put them both to shame.

Same art, but the Nova release is spot-glossed. It looks pretty sharp in hand compared to the Target steel.

Still, if past is prologue, Manta's steel will put them both to shame.

I have no doubt it's beautiful and an improvement from the USA steel, I just really love/prefer exclusives that have steelbooks that have entirely different art than I have. It's one of my own, unique, OCD collector issues. :)

• Thanks
Reactions: misformatt
Interested in this one, looking forward to what Manta Lab will do with this, WEA artwork as well. :thumbs: I passed on the NM as it was the same steelbook artwork, it had a nice Lenti though from what I seen.

No probs ;) But if you're a lenti nut like you make out you are, you need to change your priorities lol. For lenti fans and the like, it doesn't get much better :cigar:
of all the lenticualrs i own. I have to say NM's in my Top 3. It was jaw dropper!

I had to get the Japanese one because it uses the original title of the book. :thumbs:
Of course man. Same reason i want the japanese steelbook. But both are still expensive.

Needs to include 3D and not the already dead and buried 4K, like they did with Suicide Squad.
I don't think a 4K disc has been announced for this title yet, and I'd be very surprised if the 3D disc wasn't included with Manta's release

In an ideal world, the Manta release would include a newly authored 3D disc that ditched the 7.1 audio (as good as it is) in favor of the Atmos track that's bundled with the VUDU release.

I can always dream. :whistle:

Reactions: psychoscot
Status
Not open for further replies.