[CANCELLED] Edge of Tomorrow (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. ?) [Hong Kong]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Missed out on Nova's lenti so settled for the decent and cheaper HMV steelbook, but price dependant, I could be tempted to upgrade to a niec lenti here :)

I'm a big fan of this movie too. Thinking about it, they really could have hyped this movie a lot more than they did.

And yeah I'd be interested in upgrading my HMV steel.

Oh, I'm definitely watching this thread. Edge of Tomorrow is one of my favourite films of the past few years. :D

The Japanese edition is too expensive for me now plus its got the same artwork as couple of others.
But the rest, i try to look once in a while with no luck to date.
Nice collection :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

No probs ;) But if you're a lenti nut like you make out out you are, you need to change your priorities lol. For lenti fans and the like, it doesn't get much better :cigar:
giphy.gif

Noted. But i'll be honest, I'm a bigger fan of steals than I am lenticulars. Thor, Her, Monsters inc, Avengers. Theres loads I need to add to my collection but you gotta play this game smart:cigar:I have no doubt i'll pick this up eventually, but its the hunt which is fun. Picked up memento recently and I found messages between me and a member back in May for me requesting for it at 3 figures when I was desperate. Lets just say I didn't pay that:whistle:

Reactions: Mickle_89
giphy.gif

Noted. But i'll be honest, I'm a bigger fan of steals than I am lenticulars. Thor, Her, Monsters inc, Avengers. Theres loads I need to add to my collection but you gotta play this game smart:cigar:I have no doubt i'll pick this up eventually, but its the hunt which is fun. Picked up memento recently and I found messages between me and a member back in May for me requesting for it at 3 figures. Lets just say I didn't pay that:whistle:
Indeed, there's certainly a degree of patience required for one to find the right deal ;) I was fortunate enough to add it to my collection and for a very respectable price from a fellow member here :thumbs: And I agree, hunting is fun :naughty::joy:

Status
Not open for further replies.