[CANCELLED] Edge of Tomorrow (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. ?) [Hong Kong]

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I already have it in 3D its not essential, but desirable. I can see why 3D isn't popular, I've seen some poor 3D, then there's the glasses and all the equipment needed to play a 3D title. But even thought EoT is 'fake' 3D, they did a magnificent job of it. I don't have a 4k screen :sick:

If you are talking about the actual steelbook then you are probably right, doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out a WEA wins over a WWA even if the steelbook included in Novas release wasn't half bad. If you're talking about the actual lenticular though mate then you're talking out of your ass. The detail, transition and sharpness of the Edge of Tomorrow Novamedia lenticular is probably in my top 5 top lenticulars, actually probably top 3..and I own alot so I know what I'm talking about and that includes ALL Nova choice/exclusive lentis and ALL Manta Exclusive and Global line lentis.

The Manta lentis are excellent but I haven't seen one yet that is near that level of quality.
I have all the Nova lentislips and most Blufans and Manta Constantine lenti is as good if not better.

• Thanks
Reactions: Steelbookzombie
Seriously? Arguing over who has the better stuff? :facepalm:

3o6Mbc7Sgr8OT4Oyha.gif

Novamedia Edge of Tomorrow Lenti is amazing best one released out of all the Nova Lenti releases it mega clear with amazing 3D depth
You need to have it in hand to see how good it is

For manta to do better lenti be cool but it's more likely to be not better than Nova Lenti going by previous Manta Lenti releases

Manta so far not the best with the lenti with their releases so far except Constantine Lenti A that was very well done but it's not better or as good Nova Edge of Tomorrow Lenti
Manta Full Slips have been best so far compared to the Lenti releases and it was only with Constantine they had done a good lenti

Last edited:
do you honestly not have any other copy of the revenant that you can play?

I held off purchasing the movie as I wanted a premium release, figured as I own a multiregional player I'd be fine..... But no. Won't play. 50 smackers on a premium release I can't watch.

So, fingers crossed for region free releases going forward :)

• Thanks
Reactions: icharlie17
I held off purchasing the movie as I wanted a premium release, figured as I own a multiregional player I'd be fine..... But no. Won't play. 50 smackers on a premium release I can't watch.

Happened to me too. Ended up getting the 4k amaray (includes the br also) in a sale but this really pissed me off. I don't buy more than one edition for each movie (and I open them because I like to enjoy it's content) so I hope that was a one time off and not a trend

• Thanks
Reactions: Punker76 and harry

? If you have multiregional player Blu-ray player that can Play Region A and Region B Discs then it don't matter if a release you purchase is region locked :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.