[CANCELLED] Edge of Tomorrow (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. ?) [Hong Kong]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the Novamedia Lenti which is amazing in itself, but will be interested in seeing Manta's efforts here... :hungry: Expect nothing other than top notch :cigar:

@harry @luke98 @cooey @Steelselecta @Hatori @bloodsnake007 @chunk @Sigill

F**K YEAH! :woot: Love this film! :drool: :cool: :notworthy:
giphy.gif

@Mickle_89 and @AlienKing Thanks for the tag Ninjas! :thumbs:

So far mantas 5 choices for exclusives are films I really enjoy and a big fan of BUT I hope the next Exclusive after this (I'm assuming this will be no.5) is a film not yet released on steel

Would be nice just once at minimum

? If you have multiregional player Blu-ray player that can Play Region A and Region B Discs then it don't matter if a release you purchase is region locked :rofl:

????? There are some problematic discs out there y'know. I've always gone multiregion as I've imported movies since the days of playusa.com, but both The Revenant and my Mondo Dredd won't play.

Apology accepted ;)

????? There are some problematic discs out there y'know. I've always gone multiregion as I've imported movies since the days of playusa.com, but both The Revenant and my Mondo Dredd won't play.

Apology accepted ;)

I'd say that's an issue with your player then for sure bud as I'm also multi-regional and (**touch wood**) mine plays everything.

Playusa.com now that takes me back!! You'll be mentioning DVDSoon next!!

• Thanks
Reactions: Punker76 and jammmy

Apology accepted ;)
Apology given :rofl: ;)
You either have a player with firmware not the best or the discs had a issue
What model is Blu-ray player did you upgrade with a multi region firmware or you purchased a player already multiregion
Have you checked for firmware update
What message on screen did you get if any when you tried to play Manta Revenant or Mondo Dredd
Sometimes it's just a matter of cleaning the lens of the player or giving the discs a clean and sometimes turning off BD Live can solve playback issues

Last edited:
Apology given :rofl: ;)
You either have a player with firmware not the best or the discs had a issue
What model is Blu-ray player did you upgrade with a multi region firmware or you purchased a player already multiregion
Have you checked for firmware update
What message on screen did you get if any when you tried to play Manta Revenant or Mondo Dredd
Sometimes it's just a matter of cleaning the lens of the player or giving the discs a clean and sometimes turning off BD Live can solve playback issues

Cheers dude, will PM you the details of my player etc (don't want to bore fellow ninjas) as any help/advice is well appreciated :)

• Thanks
Reactions: paulboland
well done Manta, keep chosing awesome films for your exclusives and I will keep buying. Now hopefully Oblivion will be next....Something like @AclDc0r3 concept would be nice!
Actually I don't have a mockup of this but this did inspire my mockup of Oblivion. I'm not sure if I'll make one of this yet.

Oblivion
p2164882116-5.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.