Captain America: The Winter Soldier (3D+2D SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Release date: August 18th, 2014
Purchase link: Captain America: TWS Sold out!
Price:
£24.99
Notes: Print run of 6000 for UK

10938635-1397756244-831720.jpg

10938635-1397756244-831892.jpg

10938635-1397756244-831864.jpg 10938635-1397756244-831830.jpg thumb.jpg

Original temp artwork:
10938635-1395773992-652897.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
So, will this come back in stock at some stage? Near the release date presumably? Missed out on this. Thanks.

With the news "thanks to Choi in the Korean release thread" that the WWA edition could very well be full gloss with an embossed shield based on the info he has received, if this comes back into stock it will vanish FAST!

The very prospect of that art in gloss is mouth watering :ohno:

Reactions: UpsetSmiley
With the news "thanks to Choi in the Korean release thread" that the WWA edition could very well be full gloss with an embossed shield based on the info he has received, if this comes back into stock it will vanish FAST!

The very prospect of that art in gloss is mouth watering :ohno:

Fast is enough time for me to grab one I think ;)

This is already fetching a fair few quid on ebay. Pleased i bagged a copy off zavi now! dont fancy paying £40-50 for it although it would still be worth it as its such an awesome film!

Here's hoping it does come back in stock and that I manage to get a copy (no matter how unlikely that may be considering the amount of sellers on eBay with 9 copies or so wanting £40+ for each...)

Like a lot of people, I cancelled on this one in favour of the US release with the title - I think a lot will come back in stock to be honest... good luck! :watch:

Will be amusing if the Titled one turns out to be matte finished. This will be gone in a matter of hours if any come back in stock if that. Loads will be reordering to get the first gloss phase 2 Marvel :cool:

Haha, wouldn't surprise me! I'm ok with Matte though, I'd rather have a matte finish with title, than gloss without - but each to their own ;)

I've got 4 different Cap 2s ordered, but then I've cut down drastically on other steels and mainly just buying Marvel steels and the odd other film here and there. I ended up buying loads of crap like Enders Game which I'd flog on fleebay if it wasn't for the fact everyone else seems to be doing the same lol :D

Haha, wouldn't surprise me! I'm ok with Matte though, I'd rather have a matte finish with title, than gloss without - but each to their own ;)

i'm with you brad as long as has got title, matte is no issue but to turn it on its head here :naughty: what if best buy one is gloss as well has no one thought of that at all ;) now think that would be icing on the cake if was :woot: which one would be wanted most then :cool:

Basil :thumbs:

i'm with you brad as long as has got title, matte is no issue but to turn it on its head here :naughty: what if best buy one is gloss as well has no one thought of that at all ;) now think that would be icing on the cake if was :woot: which one would be wanted most then :cool:

Basil :thumbs:

Judging by Thor 2, the Zavvi one is more sought after and worth more lol! Why I don't know, but the FS version goes for considerably less most of the time.

If full gloss on both Caps then I don't know which is gonna be more popular as some like the helmet on and some like it without. My perfect version would be titled, gloss with helmet off!

Reactions: lgans316