Shadow of Light

The Finite Ninja
Premium Supporter
Mar 10, 2011
Vancouver, BC
Reactions
1,046 2 0
Better then not getting $20 price drop after the 30 days
Indeed, but I don't even know how to gauge their steelbook quantities anymore. It's been such a crapshoot that I'd rather order if I want it than to miss out and pay more later.

Feb 26, 2015
Reactions
11 0 0
I contacted bestbuy for my adjustment yesterday and whomever responded to my email must've been first day on the job as I was told I won't get the adjustment as they took it from when I placed my pre order, back when Best Buy finally got the Steelbook, around the beginning to middle of April. It only was released two weeks ago! How could I return something that's not even out yet?? Has anyone else received that sort of answer? I'm going in store tomorrow to get it all sorted out.

Jul 20, 2016
Canada
Reactions
2,781 39 0
I contacted bestbuy for my adjustment yesterday and whomever responded to my email must've been first day on the job as I was told I won't get the adjustment as they took it from when I placed my pre order, back when Best Buy finally got the Steelbook, around the beginning to middle of April. It only was released two weeks ago! How could I return something that's not even out yet?? Has anyone else received that sort of answer? I'm going in store tomorrow to get it all sorted out.
The price doesn't drop until Thursday. It is still $44.99 right now. It will drop to $36.99 on Thursday for 1 day only so you have to have the price adjusted during that 1 day.

Feb 4, 2014
Ottawa, Ontario
Reactions
165 0 0
Yeah, I sometimes get this. Just reply stating that is when you preordered it, not received it. But they won't match the price til Thursday, so wait and start a whole new claim.

Last edited:

AlienKing

The Matrix has you...
Premium Supporter
May 15, 2014
Ontario, Kanada
Reactions
16,905 15 0
Yep, many times. Like you said, they are either new, or just clueless about how these things work. Just explain, calmly i should add, and most sensible people will understand. If not, just deal with someone else.

Jul 20, 2016
Canada
Reactions
2,781 39 0
Just a reminder that this is on sale now for $36.99 for today only. Price already shows on the website as $36.99 so remember to get your price adjustments in.

Shadow of Light

The Finite Ninja
Premium Supporter
Mar 10, 2011
Vancouver, BC
Reactions
1,046 2 0
Just a reminder that this is on sale now for $36.99 for today only. Price already shows on the website as $36.99 so remember to get your price adjustments in.
Done and done. Had to wait a bit longer due to "unusually higher call volumes", but that's what speaker phone is for :LOL:

Jan 24, 2014
Keswick, Ontario
Reactions
303 4 0
Done and done. Had to wait a bit longer due to "unusually higher call volumes", but that's what speaker phone is for :LOL:
I went with the call back option

Took 30 mins, but got my price adjusted...
Let me guess they said you ordered it in April and had to wait longer to verify that.

Feb 4, 2014
Ottawa, Ontario
Reactions
165 0 0
I just emailed them. The form doesn't seem to be there, so I just included the regular info in the Contact Us place on the order page.