Premium Supporter
May 3, 2011
Montreal
Release date: June 11, 2019
Purchase link: Best Buy.ca
Price: CDN $44.99

marvel.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I contacted bestbuy for my adjustment yesterday and whomever responded to my email must've been first day on the job as I was told I won't get the adjustment as they took it from when I placed my pre order, back when Best Buy finally got the Steelbook, around the beginning to middle of April. It only was released two weeks ago! How could I return something that's not even out yet?? Has anyone else received that sort of answer? I'm going in store tomorrow to get it all sorted out.

I contacted bestbuy for my adjustment yesterday and whomever responded to my email must've been first day on the job as I was told I won't get the adjustment as they took it from when I placed my pre order, back when Best Buy finally got the Steelbook, around the beginning to middle of April. It only was released two weeks ago! How could I return something that's not even out yet?? Has anyone else received that sort of answer? I'm going in store tomorrow to get it all sorted out.

The price doesn't drop until Thursday. It is still $44.99 right now. It will drop to $36.99 on Thursday for 1 day only so you have to have the price adjusted during that 1 day.

Yeah, I sometimes get this. Just reply stating that is when you preordered it, not received it. But they won't match the price til Thursday, so wait and start a whole new claim.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Stygian
Yep, many times. Like you said, they are either new, or just clueless about how these things work. Just explain, calmly i should add, and most sensible people will understand. If not, just deal with someone else.

• Thanks
Reactions: Stygian