[CHALLENGE] The FINAL HDN Challenge! (evil doers need not apply) [WINNERS CHOSEN]

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Well folks, it's been fun for me, and I hope it's been a rocking good time had by all! :cool:

Many members here have received their hard earned challenge coin by now.

I've dug through the apsmith21 archives, and I have found that I have EIGHT (8) remaining challenge coins to award. :photo:

It's time for the FINAL COUNTDO....oh, I mean challenge! :woot:

So let's get to it. How can YOU win, the FINAL "Foundation Member" HDN coin? :spitout:

It's simple. Tell us about a good deed you have done on the forum and have that member you helped let us know about it too.

What's defined as a "good" deed?
1) Assisting a member sourcing an item that they couldn't find themselves.
2) Helping a member around the forum, showing them how to use a feature.
3) Generally assisting new members with information, helpful posts, and other situations.
4) Other good deeds are fine as well - show us what it means to you, to be part of this community and continue to help others!

Please take into account the following rules.

1) This contest is open to all members, but to be eligible, you cannot have already won a challenge coin.
2) Both you and the other party have to post on this thread
3) You have to list the "good" deed and tell us more about it!

Members here may be chosen at random, depending on the number of entrants.

Thanks again for all of your participation from the start of the forum launch until now!

Entrants:

1. @bigfub - assisting @spass with items from Zavvi
2. @Hooch for assisting @bloodsnake007 rare King Kong DVD
3. @Troll2Fan for assisting @MGD as well as many other Ninjas
4. @Troll2Fan for overdoing on @Towser SSSS gift this year
5. @shejon01 for assisting @PKAVFC with purchasing steelbooks
6. @Borgschlumpf for assisting @ocielz in helping with some Steels
6b. @jbsolo for assisting @oceliz
7. @Troll2Fan for assisting @Actarus with collaboration, helpfulness, funny(loved his quirkiness) and so much more
8. @chunk for assisting helping @harry with zavvi steelbooks
9. @satanclaus for assisting @whysoserious? in many trades
10. @TheWorz for assisting @chunk with helping sort out an Ebay mess
11. @Hooch for assisting @Dhiraj1 for pointing out of good deals
12. @Hooch as @Marco86 says Great guy
13. @Hooch for assisting @mlmaier84 to secure a Region B Blu-Ray player
14. @jesse liu for assisting @Ricker in getting several Asian releases
15. @roseart for being @crossbow 1st possitive feedback received
16. @NoDingsNoScratches nominated by @pdbluray for His hilarious posts and GREAT attitud

WINNERS:
@Troll2Fan
@Hooch
@satanclaus
@roseart
@NoDingsNoScratches
@bigfub
@chunk
@jbsolo

Last edited:
:woot: That's fu**ing awesome!!! :notworthy:

This is my EPIC Cast for, "The Joyful 8"!!! :cool: @NoDingsNoScratches @Hooch @Troll2Fan @chunk @satanclaus @bigfub @RAGEatGAME @kaw

image-jpg.99359

:thumbs:

@bloodsnake007 Thanks, bro...mucho appreciated! I try to help out when I can, then on the other hand in Sweden there are not so many steels beeing released. I have however send a lot of Walking Dead Sesason 2 Zombie Heads at cost to both Germany and Canada, because I found a store in Sweden that had some. The King Kong Franky mentioned wasn´t so hard to get for him but nowadays its hard finding something special for our much beloved sugardaddy pimp! I am happy that I got Franky to start his candy business and the first stuff I received was sweeeet. Then he send me some strange mexican herbs to smoke and my world became very strange, lots of coulors and sound I never heard before. I also went up in the middle of the night and raided the fridge for ice cream and all sorts of goodies! Can you please add some of thoose herbs again with my next order?
This NINJA will fulfill any order you request! :naughty: I AM called, "The Sugar Daddy PIMP" for a reason!!! :naughty: ;) :cool:
Weed_Ninja!.jpg

Don't worry buddy... I'll send you some more of those Mexican Herbs!!! :D Along with my NEW Medical Candies!!! They'll RELAX you and give you the MUNCHIES!!!!
3.gif

weed_pops.jpg canabis_candy.jpg :p

LOL! :LOL: :rofl: Crazy @Hooch! :woot: :wacky:

On a serious note... I am forever Grateful for your help and support, this Unique and Awesome Candy GB (a 1st for HDN!) would of never happened if it wasn't for you my friend!!! :notworthy: You're the absolute BEST!!!

Speaking of "NEXT Candy Order"... it's ready! :thumbs:

Hooch Order!.JPG

It'll be shipped 1st thing Monday morning!!! :)

@Dhiraj1 Thanks, mate! Getting stuff for you is fun, its always a challange finding the right boxes because they have to be big! Sometimes your finds are so good I end up buying for myself also.:LOL:

@bloodsnake007 Yeah, we might want to take it easy with thoose "special herbs" and that cartel thing we were talking about setting up also. Dont want DEA come a knocking! EEK! Jokes aside, you are a tremendous help for many people on this forum and a joyfull character, just looking at you makes me glad but let me tell you that your pics are 200x times better when Alyssa is in there also. :naughty::naughty::naughty:

There are so many members here that are helpfull its amazing @mlmaier84 is fantastic when it comes to sending all kinds of stuff for great prices to me. Hey, how is my old bd player working out...still alive? :D @Ricker You helped me out a lot before...big thanks, buddy! Dont worry I dont belive everything Franky says! :D @Masterblaster Fantastic GB guy and nice to talk to, although sometimes banned! :hilarious: @Naughtius Maximus Great guy holding a lot of stuff for me, even if he thinks my taste in movies sometimes is crap. Also my main supplier for buttered cocks!!:hilarious: I mean butter cookies from M&S.:drool:
The list could go on forever.....

There are so many members here that are helpfull its amazing @mlmaier84 is fantastic when it comes to sending all kinds of stuff for great prices to me. Hey, how is my old bd player working out...still alive? :D @Ricker You helped me out a lot before...big thanks, buddy! Dont worry I dont belive everything Franky says! :D @Masterblaster Fantastic GB guy and nice to talk to, although sometimes banned! :hilarious:
The list could go on forever.....

My nomination goes out to @Hooch. Hooch has not only helped me secure a Region B Blu-Ray player, but has also helped me sharpen my international shipping skills as well as my packaging skills with the eclectic list of things that I've sent to him. He's also helped me with a vast array of info on a plethora of different topics. I've personally witnessed the guy helping dozens of members on the forums with a cornucopia of different things! If anyone deserves a coin, it's this guy!!! GOOD LUCK, ERIK!!!

@Hooch, your old BR player is alive and well!!! Just watched Big Trouble in Little China on it last night! THANKS AGAIN for that as it was a TREMENDOUS HELP!!!

Other members besides @Hooch that deserve recognition (who have not yet received a coin) are as followed (I too have a HUGE list! If you've been left off, it's NOT because you don't deserve to be on it!!!):

@satanclaus @MENTAL MAGPIE @Troll2Fan @Kaka1888 @mehbeh @Kuzco @blackberry @Tchinkwe @thetan2007 @thesource7 @Hatori @bigfub @redlemon @pjking @Ush @roseart @justintime2k @dv8mad @alvinhwang21 @dipzy @smileyx9 @tflo2010 @Towser @EastCoast @rodtp @Monkey2005 @mr donkeymagic @DADDYCOOL187 @Scott7 @Pud1804 @vurt @crashkelly @cartman69 @kevin63 @yurydalkou @zesty @thecardman23 @Necroscope @MissPrint @tnguyen13 @pttgc @BluSteel2012 @jitstark @djs1401 @howiesteed @keyjey @morfeusz @Munstarz40 @mike21a @unam9 @Bengaloo @Chandler_90 @fariz @filmwizard @Aprilarrow @mima2005 @frankfish44 @yonyx @wxlinkswd @domalorite @GinjaNinja18 @brap88 @vita @dfoles @Escuby Du @nkb32 @mascott

@Dhiraj1 Thanks, mate! Getting stuff for you is fun, its always a challange finding the right boxes because they have to be big! Sometimes your finds are so good I end up buying for myself also.:LOL:

@bloodsnake007 Yeah, we might want to take it easy with thoose "special herbs" and that cartel thing we were talking about setting up also. Dont want DEA come a knocking! EEK! Jokes aside, you are a tremendous help for many people on this forum and a joyfull character, just looking at you makes me glad but let me tell you that your pics are 200x times better when Alyssa is in there also. :naughty::naughty::naughty:
@Hooch LOL:! :LOL: :rofl:

Yes, I agree... Our Cartel Dealings:
LOL!.jpg

:naughty: :p

THANKS for your awesome kind words my friend! :thumbs: I'll do my best to post more pics of Alyssa! :emb: Just for you! :D ;)

Now bring this man his Coin HDN!!! :notworthy: :thumbs:

I would like to nominate @Borgschlumpf, @jbsolo and @lgans316 for their outstanding friendship and Support in hooking me up with some badass Steels!

You are always welcome bud. But at this point i have to say thank you too for several years lasting outstanding friendship and all the help with Steels,Slips and figures. So lets go on with more years to come

id like to nominate @satanclaus , hes forever helping me on trades and his items are always as discribed
id also throw in @Troll2Fan & @NoDingsNoScratches just because of all good things i see and hear from @Scary Hair and @bloodsnake007 and if ann and franky say there good people then they must be

Thanks mate, much appreciated! I try to help out how I can, where I can. My greatest contribution is continually updating my 'Naughty List' and providing a "special delivery" to them at Christmas. Ho, ho, effin' ho!

I have been a part of this community for good amount of time now. I have shared news related to steelbook and collectibles from India whenever I could. Though Indian steelbooks have never been WEA or unique, many members here have looked forward for them. I am hopeful that I have provided good info (honest info) to help them make a decision whether to source the item or not.

I remember one specific incident which occurred after I had joined here.

Django Unchained steelbooks were announced all around the world. Indian version was also announced. And it included Free Django T-shirt as pre-order gift. Couple of members saw the update of freebie in thread, and asked whether anyone could help them source it or not. So I decided to help them. I was new at that time on forum, and still, those couple of members were kind enough to trust me.

This was my first time helping someone here. And first time I was shipping any "collectible" internationally. I sent 2 copies of steelbooks to @roseart. From my side I followed "How to pack a steelbook" thread, and packed a parcel with good care and protection. I had heard that Indian post was known for mishandling the parcel. So I took good care while packing the steelbook. I shipped the stuff and was bit worried (as this was first time).
After 3-4 days I received the PM from roseart. There were some pics in it. And they were not nice pics for any collector. One steelbook was opened and bent from middle (which was actually wrapped in T-shirt instead of original bubble-wrap), bubble-wrap missing. One steelbook was sealed and in normal condition, that too was wrapped in t-shirt instead of originally wrapped in bubble-wrap. @roseart was very disappointed. But still, he was maintaining his calm, that too, knowing I was new here and I had no feedback here what so ever.
Immediately, once I saw the pics, I decided to send roseart another copy without thinking anything else. Luckily he received the copy safe and sound. And that earned me my first positive feedback here.

@herpderp also requested 1 copy. And to add to my horror, he also received the steelbook in damaged and open condition. And I sent him another copy, and he received it safe and sound.

I am pretty sure anyone else who might face similar situation would do the same thing which I did. That's the HDN spirit, isn't it ? We all help each other here to get best collectibles from around the world. I would also like to mention that these 2 members were kind enough to trust me when I was new here. And they were even more kind, that they allowed me and waited (herpderp waited more than a month) to provide them with replacement.

I would also like to nominate @Masterblaster and @Naughtius Maximus . they have helped me source many items from EU. Looks like they have already got through the list. :p

Last edited:
I would like to nominate @Borgschlumpf, @jbsolo and @lgans316 for their outstanding friendship and Support in hooking me up with some badass Steels!

awww! Thanks my dear Buddy, @ocielz ! Even when times are tough, I make a point to help some buddies whener I can and you guys have been more than helpful too (so much!) extending beyond steelbooks...fellow collectors in the journey! cheers!