[CHALLENGE] The FINAL HDN Challenge! (evil doers need not apply) [WINNERS CHOSEN]

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Well folks, it's been fun for me, and I hope it's been a rocking good time had by all! :cool:

Many members here have received their hard earned challenge coin by now.

I've dug through the apsmith21 archives, and I have found that I have EIGHT (8) remaining challenge coins to award. :photo:

It's time for the FINAL COUNTDO....oh, I mean challenge! :woot:

So let's get to it. How can YOU win, the FINAL "Foundation Member" HDN coin? :spitout:

It's simple. Tell us about a good deed you have done on the forum and have that member you helped let us know about it too.

What's defined as a "good" deed?
1) Assisting a member sourcing an item that they couldn't find themselves.
2) Helping a member around the forum, showing them how to use a feature.
3) Generally assisting new members with information, helpful posts, and other situations.
4) Other good deeds are fine as well - show us what it means to you, to be part of this community and continue to help others!

Please take into account the following rules.

1) This contest is open to all members, but to be eligible, you cannot have already won a challenge coin.
2) Both you and the other party have to post on this thread
3) You have to list the "good" deed and tell us more about it!

Members here may be chosen at random, depending on the number of entrants.

Thanks again for all of your participation from the start of the forum launch until now!

Entrants:

1. @bigfub - assisting @spass with items from Zavvi
2. @Hooch for assisting @bloodsnake007 rare King Kong DVD
3. @Troll2Fan for assisting @MGD as well as many other Ninjas
4. @Troll2Fan for overdoing on @Towser SSSS gift this year
5. @shejon01 for assisting @PKAVFC with purchasing steelbooks
6. @Borgschlumpf for assisting @ocielz in helping with some Steels
6b. @jbsolo for assisting @oceliz
7. @Troll2Fan for assisting @Actarus with collaboration, helpfulness, funny(loved his quirkiness) and so much more
8. @chunk for assisting helping @harry with zavvi steelbooks
9. @satanclaus for assisting @whysoserious? in many trades
10. @TheWorz for assisting @chunk with helping sort out an Ebay mess
11. @Hooch for assisting @Dhiraj1 for pointing out of good deals
12. @Hooch as @Marco86 says Great guy
13. @Hooch for assisting @mlmaier84 to secure a Region B Blu-Ray player
14. @jesse liu for assisting @Ricker in getting several Asian releases
15. @roseart for being @crossbow 1st possitive feedback received
16. @NoDingsNoScratches nominated by @pdbluray for His hilarious posts and GREAT attitud

WINNERS:
@Troll2Fan
@Hooch
@satanclaus
@roseart
@NoDingsNoScratches
@bigfub
@chunk
@jbsolo

Last edited:
I've been helping @spass with items from Zavvi :)

Not only from Zavvi. @bigfub have been helping me since day 1. Play.com screwed up my order of Battle Royale and Stuart immediatley sent me a pm offering me 1 at cost. I had just registered on this beautiful forum when this happened. He has helped me getting things from ebay that only was shipped to uk addresses and so on.

He needs and deserve a coin without a shadow of a doubt. He constantly shows and act the true HDN spirit. :)

EVIL Doers BE GONE!!!
EvilSmile.gif
Especially you @Ricker! :naughty: :D :p
evil_doers!.jpg

I'd like to shine the SPOTLIGHT on my buddy @Hooch! :cool: When I 1st became a member here at HDN, he helped me acquire an Extremely RARE King Kong Edition on DVD!!! To this day I'm still thankful!!! :notworthy: You ROCK!!! I'll never forget it! :thumbs:

And if permitted... I would also like to nominate @NoDingsNoScratches! His hilarious posts and GREAT attitude needs to rewarded with a shiny Coin! :D And I appreciate all the help with the Blu-Ray Slipcovers!!!

One final thought I would like to add, from the bottom of my heart...

This LAUNCH PARTY has been so DAMN EPIC!!! :notworthy: I'm grateful to be a part of this NINJA Family! Like I always say, "HDN FU**ING ROCKS!!!!!!!!" :cool: Thanks again @apsmith21 @digitalbabe @Wreck and the rest of the mods and Staff Members, THANKS for all that you do!
applause.gif
We appreciate it!!! :thumbs:

This isn't easy, but if i had to pick one! :p:D

@Troll2Fan :thumbs: Nick is one of those members that is always ready to help when asked. I know he's gone out of his way to help a lot of us over his time here. He's a great friend and someone that I look up to. PLEASE help him get his coin!! I know it will mean so much to him ;)

HUGE Thanks to @apsmith21, @Wreck , @digitalbabe, and the Staff. THANKS TO ALL YOU NINJAS TOO:notworthy::drool:

-Matthew

EVIL Doers BE GONE!!!
EvilSmile.gif
Especially you @Ricker! :naughty: :D :p
View attachment 99139

I'd like to shine the SPOTLIGHT on my buddy @Hooch! :cool: When I 1st became a member here at HDN, he helped me acquire an Extremely RARE King Kong Edition on DVD!!! To this day I'm still thankful!!! :notworthy: You ROCK!!! I'll never forget it! :thumbs:

And if permitted... I would also like to nominate @NoDingsNoScratches! His hilarious posts and GREAT attitude needs to rewarded with a shiny Coin! :D And I appreciate all the help with the Blu-Ray Slipcovers!!!

One final thought I would like to add, from the bottom of my heart...

This LAUNCH PARTY has been so DAMN EPIC!!! :notworthy: I'm grateful to be a part of this NINJA Family! Like I always say, "HDN FU**ING ROCKS!!!!!!!!" :cool: Thanks again @apsmith21 @digitalbabe @Wreck and the rest of the mods and Staff Members, THANKS for all that you do!
applause.gif
We appreciate it!!! :thumbs:

Thank you @bloodsnake007 , that means a lot my friend! :)

As a passionate Blu Ray Hunter, Im usually there on release day, bright and early :)

As a member of Ninja Recon Team Charlie ;) I always provide a Full Detailed Report of my Hunting Experience, to assist to the Ninja community with first hand intel of a particular release so we know what we are up against, and are prepared for it. I always try to post pics of the Display Stand, How many copies the store has in stock (with pics), if the retailer is using security devices, if the product shows signs of any obvious factory imperfections, or negligent employee mishandling, if there is any Extra promo stuff, and if its looks amazing or if it looks like crap lol

I know it's not a big help, but hopefully it provides a little more insight for the Collectors who are on the fence, or stuck at work, or totally forgot about it lol

In the future, I plan on being more involved in assisting the HDN community, and try to give back more.

Check out my Christmas Giveaway!
https://www.hidefninja.com/community/threads/christmas-giveaway.54704/

This is a tough one... He has had a few votes already but I was going to say @NoDingsNoScratches

You are a character my friend and I love that about you! :thumbs: the way you buy 5 copies of each title makes me smile :)

And you still have to do the ice bucket challenge amigo!! Tell him @bloodsnake007

However, with no dings having two votes I will nominate some other awesome ninjas. Sorry @apsmith21 but I couldn't choose between them.

First @shejon01 - this guy helped me no end with purchasing steelbooks and he even sent me a free steel too. I can't forgot random acts of kindness like that. He is also a really cool dude for an arsenal fan ;)

The 2nd is @Mojo he always says hello and has an awesome sense of humour. He is a great addition to the site. And he is an Aston Villa fan, so we share the same turmoil every Saturday!

Sorry, really couldn't choose between those two :emb:

But if I have to, i will have to choose... my homie @PKAVFC - he is awesome and it's feels like I have known him all my life :hilarious:

I dont really know who all hasnt got one, but there has been some definite worthy names mentioned in this thread already. I hope everyone gets one! If lady luck doesn't shine your way on this one just remember there is always chance for challenge coin #2 !

This is a tough one... He has had a few votes already but I was going to say @NoDingsNoScratches

You are a character my friend and I love that about you! :thumbs: the way you buy 5 copies of each title makes me smile :)

And you still have to do the ice bucket challenge amigo!! Tell him @bloodsnake007

However, with no dings having two votes I will nominate some other awesome ninjas. Sorry @apsmith21 but I couldn't choose between them.

First @shejon01 - this guy helped me no end with purchasing steelbooks and he even sent me a free steel too. I can't forgot random acts of kindness like that. He is also a really cool dude for an arsenal fan ;)

The 2nd is @Mojo he always says hello and has an awesome sense of humour. He is a great addition to the site. And he is an Aston Villa fan, so we share the same turmoil every Saturday!

Sorry, really couldn't choose between those two :emb:

But if I have to, i will have to choose... my homie @PKAVFC - he is awesome and it's feels like I have known him all my life :hilarious:

Right on @PKAVFC Thank you! That's very kind of you, my friend!

I know, I buy too many multiples. Somewhere along the way Ive seemed to develop a weakness for that ;)
But, Ive got a string of Holiday Giveaways planned out and some those multiples will be the prizes of some lucky Ninjas :)

https://www.hidefninja.com/community/threads/christmas-giveaway.54704/

And to give 'Thanks', my Thanksgiving Giveaway is coming soon!

-------
Oh and in regards to the ALS Ice Bucket challenge...I have yet to be formally called out...

Last edited:
Definitely @Troll2Fan! :thumbs: :cool: I agree wholeheartedly... EPIC NINJA!!! :notworthy:

:ninja: - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - :ninja:

I know I'm a NOMINATING *****, but please (@Wreck and @apsmith21) allow me one more! :D ...@PKAVFC :notworthy: My new half English/half Mexican brotha from anotha motha!!! :p

But in all seriousness, I've had the pleasure to become great friends with this awesome individual! Pablo is a valuable asset to HDN... A ninja I'm thankful to consider my AMIGO!!! Always full of positive insights and with an encouraging spirit!!! Thanks for everything you bloody bastard!!! :naughty: I will never forget your act of kindness! :woot: Even my little Dog Cowboy appreciates the gift you sent him!!! :thumbs: