9x Collector´s Card
Numbering Card
Numbering Sticker
+ special collector´s bonus :)

Chappie_FS.jpeg

chappie.jpg

Chappie_BS.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Joined the group buy cause I didn't think they shipped internationally, oh well I know for next time

shipping cost is expensive but since the price of the release is so cheap, it makes up for it and they are worth ordering from. You will received a bullet proof package, way bigger than the steel, sometimes the boxes are so big(it varies) and they are well protected inside wrapped within cardboard and bubble wrap and after that so much bubble wrap is put around the release. They cover the box in black plastic sheet to avoid the box from getting wet, they think of everything. and if you chose Priority it's received within 3 days, so fast ! Depending where you live shipping cost will vary. They ship worldwide.

Reactions: harry and RickB84
I've not received my invoice yet, sent a PM to check in case I was missed out but that was before the release date changed so presume it may be later now??

Reactions: spookz
This is one sweet release that I can't wait to pay and for the release date to come.

Is this Christmas or what ? :cautious:

Kingsman and Whiplash now released..... and coming up Chappie and the amazing release of Ex_Machina(which will blow us away I am certain when they reveal their beautyshot)... this is way too sweet and exciting, Film Arena are giving us ''superb new releases'' from their FAC that are pure little gems...especially with Whiplash and Ex_Machina which I consider both WWA Steel as 2 of the best steelbook of the year :happy:

Come on Chappie, come to Pappie :rofl: