9x Collector´s Card
Numbering Card
Numbering Sticker
+ special collector´s bonus :)

Chappie_FS.jpeg

chappie.jpg

Chappie_BS.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I watched this the other day and I was really dissapointed, Blomkamp is getting worse with each movie he makes. I hope that the trend doesn't continue with his Alien movie that is in the works.
Glad I saw it otherwise I would have been purchasing this editon, instead my spot goes to someone that enjoyed the movie.

I watched this the other day and I was really dissapointed, Blomkamp is getting worse with each movie he makes. I hope that the trend doesn't continue with his Alien movie that is in the works.
Glad I saw it otherwise I would have been purchasing this editon, instead my spot goes to someone that enjoyed the movie.

watched it the other day and though it was absolute garbage, die antwoord are just awful to watch, and this is from someone that LOVES district 9 and elysium. the biggest dissappoinent of the year, i was expecting so much more.

watched it the other day and though it was absolute garbage, die antwoord are just awful to watch, and this is from someone that LOVES district 9 and elysium. the biggest dissappoinent of the year, i was expecting so much more.

I loved die antwoord in this movie, I thought they were brilliant! Can't wait to watch this again.

it is like usual, most of the past FAC were frequently pushed 1 to 3 times from initial release date (small delays), but for them to push a release it is normal as they aim for Quality and they don't release if not Perfect...

and like I said, they don't play around when it is pushed it is never long.

Reactions: dead000