9x Collector´s Card
Numbering Card
Numbering Sticker
+ special collector´s bonus :)

Chappie_FS.jpeg

chappie.jpg

Chappie_BS.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm still going to buy the Target steelbook this Tuesday, because I loved the movie and can't risk missing that steel if this version gets cancelled, BUT...I will definitely pick this up as my first Filmarena release. Great movie choice and I'm expecting the steelbook package to be top-notch coming from Filmarena.

If someone interested in specs, it should be:
Audio: DTS-HD Master Audio 7.1 English; Dolby Digital 5.1 Czech, Hungarian, Polish, Russian, Turkish, Ukrainian
Subtitles: English, Czech, Bulgarian, Croatian, Estonian, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Icelandic, Latvian, Lithuanian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Turkish, Ukrainian
Region: ABC

Last edited:
If someone interested in specs, it should be:
Audio: DTS-HD Master Audio 7.1 English; Dolby Digital 5.1 Czech, Hungarian, Polish, Russian, Turkish, Ukrainian
Subtitles: English, Czech, Bulgarian, Croatian, Estonian, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Icelandic, Latvian, Lithuanian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Turkish, Ukrainian
Region: ABC

Why no french subtitles ? Does anybody know ?

Why no french subtitles ? Does anybody know ?

they cater to countries that mainly are located in those regions...from the audio tracks they seem to sell mostly to those country from that part of the world. They have the English audio that is the most important for international buyers, but it is not regular/common for releases from those countries and Asia to have French subtitle tracks.
You are buying a foreign product, it is normal that their audio/subs are mainly for those regions. They don't seem to even have audio and subs for Asia.

And generally, their Audio is only English and Czech

Reactions: dagum
they cater to countries that mainly are located in those regions...from the audio tracks they seem to sell mostly to those country from that part of the world. They have the English audio that is the most important for international buyers, but it is not regular/common for releases from those countries and Asia to have French subtitle tracks.
You are buying a foreign product, it is normal that their audio/subs are mainly for those regions. They don't seem to even have audio and subs for Asia.

And generally, their Audio is only English and Czech

Thanks for your answer. I don't know the "cost" to add French subtitles but maybe they could think about it.

Thanks for your answer. I don't know the "cost" to add French subtitles but maybe they could think about it.

it's not part of their market, they have no benefits to add them, it's not film arena that decides, it's Sony/Distribution company that decides for this Czech Disk where they will distribute it and what track it needs to contain.

It is part of the reason why each country most of the time have their own steelbooks. If you want to have the steelbooks with french subtitles and French Track there is the bestbuy.ca version that will contain both tracks audio and subs for French. I think also there is an FNAC version which would contain the french one.

Sony distributes it in many different country, it is up to you to select the copy you want. If you want to collect Asian Releases or other retailer like Czech Republic, you need to get used to the fact that the french audio track and/OR subtitle will not be included. Sony distributes specifically for certain areas and adjust the tracks accordingly to cater to the proper market(s) they aim for.

You're very welcome @chunk, my pleasure. Didn't tag Actarus though as he's already been tagged :thumbs:.

Love these FAC releases :woot:.

Reactions: chunk
You're very welcome @chunk, my pleasure. Didn't tag Actarus though as he's already been tagged :thumbs:.

Love these FAC releases :woot:.

Actarus is already on the list so he's got his feet up relaxing at the moment:rofl:

Carllenc really keeps us on our toes with these gb notification's:rofl: puts more excitement into ordering, for sure.
Huge thanks to @carllenc for doing all this for us, so much work goes into these gb's:drool::joy::notworthy:

Yep,these FA releases are really beautiful.. very excited to see the goodies with this one:oohyeah:

Thanks for tagging me, very much appreciated :notworthy::thumbs: