In Memoriam
Apr 21, 2009
UK
Release date: June 18th, 2015
Purchase link: JSDVD
Price: NT$1,120

chapbd1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Great news, I've been looking forward to this being announced. Last few TW releases haven't been particularly great IMO so have high hopes for this one.

2-Disc? Really don't know this not so success film would have that many features (not that I don't like it) [emoji16] looking forward to see the art since I really enjoy the film very much [emoji38]

waiting for artwork confirmed, but i suppose it's the same as HMV and BB

it will be the WWA Steel for sure, but Taiwan always goes the extra mile with their custom made 1/4 slip, I'd rather have a killer slip if it is gonna be same artwork everywhere...whatever the artwork will be.

Holding off ordering this until I see the slip a/w, seems a long wait for this compared to normal. Hoping that's a good sign of something special from Taiwan.

for me this is the only copy worth collecting Un less BB would come out with a totally different Artwork, but it seems as of now they are using same picture Artwork. I guess we'll know more closer to release date but Taiwan is doing the pre-release very early on for this title.

Cinderella is set to be released before Chappie and it is not even on pre-order yet :cautious: