Chappie (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Target Exclusive) [USA]

tnguyen13

Premium Supporter
Jan 26, 2014
NC, USA
Release Date: June 16th, 2015
Price: US$19.99 (or $22.99)
Buy Link: NOT available for online order.
According to @Steelbook on Instagram, Chappie Steelbook will be available at both Target US and Best Buy Canada.

3D6F405D-550F-4845-AD81-D6FEC1BA1B76.png_zpshnwgy4kr.jpeg

Most likely, the steelbook will have the same artwork as the Best Buy CA one. Here is the art from the Best Buy's thread:

m2217069-jpg.157848

Attachments

• m2217069.jpg
    m2217069.jpg
    211 KB · Views: 324
Last edited:
Yeah I'm pretty happy to know US will be getting a steelbook too. I almost imported the UK one. :p
I was extremely close to doing the same, but had settled on the amaray and slip when that was coming out. I will definitely pick this up and hopefully Best Buy comes out with a lenti slip or something special as well

Reactions: tnguyen13
I think my friends saw it and liked it, so I may have to check this out.

Not all that excited about the art, but it's better than the amaray/slipcover and the movie was awesome. I'll definitely be buying this.

I did as well but I also liked the other movies as well. I remember walking out of the theater with my brother and freinds and they hated D9 but I thought it was great something different finally at that time.

Fallen behind on news, good to know about this was going to go see it in theatres checked Thursdays listings went to see it Friday and it had left town.

Now i'm getting worried no mention on Target.com site of this steel and it's right around the corner, maybe Target pulled out at the last minute.