Chappie (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Target Exclusive) [USA]

tnguyen13

Premium Supporter
Jan 26, 2014
NC, USA
Release Date: June 16th, 2015
Price: US$19.99 (or $22.99)
Buy Link: NOT available for online order.
According to @Steelbook on Instagram, Chappie Steelbook will be available at both Target US and Best Buy Canada.

3D6F405D-550F-4845-AD81-D6FEC1BA1B76.png_zpshnwgy4kr.jpeg

Most likely, the steelbook will have the same artwork as the Best Buy CA one. Here is the art from the Best Buy's thread:

m2217069-jpg.157848

Attachments

• m2217069.jpg
    m2217069.jpg
    211 KB · Views: 327
Last edited:
Wasn't planning on getting this movie, but of course they rope me in... Same thing happened with Ender's Game.

I like the look of the steel but not sure how I'll feel about the movie after all the reviews. People weren't too fond of Elysium and I like that enough, so I supposed I can justify the blind buy :angel:

Not at all friend,it was a nightmare getting them up the first time so its appreciated! To all members picking this up, all movies music and books will be 10% off on Cartwheel next week, this purty steel included:)

Reactions: ash333 and Ricker
FYI guys, according to a member who works for Target on the other forum, the Steelbook version has the exact SKU number as the regular version and only around 12 of them available at each store. Seems like another semi-hard to get steelbook from Target again since there's no listing for online order either.

Last edited: