IMG_9713.JPG

E2:
IMG_9714.JPG

18835852_1785175604832319_8303513661436455189_n.jpg
Screen Shot 2015-09-08 at 17.59.36.png
child_44.jpg

child_44_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I get your point. I really do, but, even if you're die hard collector, you don't have buy every title. and FA releases different genres of movies, so casual buyer finds one for him/herself every now and then. and finally, FA is a business, to be able to make these releases they gotta make money. IMO same thing as PA raised their print runs.

:thumbs:

Yes, I quess I'm a bit obsessed with FA and having hard time to miss any FAC. I appreciate all these releases, but the pace is just killing me. Looking at my empty wallet :dead:

Reactions: nefilim
Never heard of it. !!
Never blind buy. Recipe for disaster. [emoji2][emoji2][emoji106]

Saw the traylers on tv . Think of it like this money saved by missing it at the cinima goes towards buying it now .

Looks simler to Citizen X Stephen Rea and Donald Southerland . An HBO mini series early 90's WELL WORTH A WATCH SERIOULY UNDER RATED .

@bloodsnake007 @DADDYCOOL187 @HUBMUSWELL

Look up :) .

Last edited:
Reactions: Scary Hair
They did Ghost Rider and Elektra so i guess they need some friends :p i am hoping FA do "The Drop" :D

Both of those films made a profit, in the case of Ghost Rider it did very well earning over 200mil and has a lot of fans. Child 44 TANKED! Heavily bogged down script and completely wasted cast. FA are probably hoping Hardy fans snap it up as they seem to buy anything he's in and he's made some turkeys!

Both of those films made a profit, in the case of Ghost Rider it did very well earning over 200mil and has a lot of fans. Child 44 TANKED! Heavily bogged down script and completely wasted cast. FA are probably hoping Hardy fans snap it up as they seem to buy anything he's in and he's made some turkeys!
I was joking :p but Turkey you say :naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry:

Reactions: psychoscot
@Actarus not sure if you've seen this topic or not :)

Thanks for the TAG :happy: Yes This Morning, movie is on my list to watch :thumbs: ...but now it seems that every FAC that are announced are all WEA Steel and TBH, I hope we will get still some with WWA Steels like The earlier FAC that had amazing Steels as the base of their Packages...TMR, Whiplash, EX_Machina would never be as nice of a release if they would not have used WWA Steels (just mentioned 3 of my Favorite WWA Steels as an example )

Last edited:
Saw this a white back, there're moments that I like and really don't like in the movie, I think the casts are great (not wasted at all) but I don't think this would have the rewatch value, so I suggest ninjas give this a try first before pull the trigger...

Blade Runner tanked too. Does that make it a bad film ?
Name a big actor who does not have 'turkey' in their cv ?

Blade Runner tanked too. Does that make it a bad film ?
Name a big actor who does not have 'turkey' in their cv ?

1 Blade Runner didn't tank, it still made a profit. It was praised by many critics but the subject matter was too ahead of it's time for most audience members back when it came out, asking questions many weren't ready to understand. Time has come to deal with those questions giving new life to the film and a better understanding and appreciation of it. Child 44 cost 50 million and made 3! with mostly negative reviews, it's a dud of a film with little going for it that will be quickly forgotten.

2 Tom Cruise! He's never had a box office bomb!

I was so excited for the film when I first heard about it. Tom hardy is an awesome actor, gary oldman..love watching him. The whole cast looks great even the minor ones. I was so sad when I heard all the negative buzz about the film. I won't say that I take RT or critics to heart, but child 44 to me looks like a serious film and from what I read it failed to deliver on the serious tone, thriller style. Tom hardy was praised in his lead role though, acting wasn't the problem it was the portrayal of the story.

However, I did buy Exodus which got similar ratings both audience and critic alike, I bought it because of Bale and Scott..maybe it was the wrong thing to do but maybe I'll buy this because of Hardy and Oldman? Dunno :\

Reactions: luke98