IMG_9713.JPG

E2:
IMG_9714.JPG

18835852_1785175604832319_8303513661436455189_n.jpg
Screen Shot 2015-09-08 at 17.59.36.png
child_44.jpg

child_44_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven't seen it yet, but yes, the trailer looks like it's a cheap enough production. Almost straight to video type.

Surprised this was considered at all for a FAC release.
It was filmed mostly in Czech Republic
Film production was in cities of Prague, Ostrava and Kladno in the Czech Republic
For the brief scene in the Moscow underground, the Prague subway was used. It was the first time in its history that it was shut to the public

Because the production of the film was done in Czech Republic it sort of makes sense for a FAC release

• Helpful Post
Reactions: K.i.T and tono06
"We are moving forward planning to launch pre-orders with on wonderful WEA worldwide exclusive SteelBook CHILD 44, which was prepared for collectors by the team FA. There is no other SteelBook in the world, so it will be a unique premiere. We're preparing FAC editions and free sale j-card SteelBook. Follow our channels and stay tuned"

They sound desperate :p

Reactions: K.i.T
It was filmed mostly in Czech Republic
Film production was in cities of Prague, Ostrava and Kladno in the Czech Republic
For the brief scene in the Moscow underground, the Prague subway was used. It was the first time in its history that it was shut to the public

Because the production of the film was done in Czech Republic it sort of makes sense for a FAC release
Ah, ok. Yes, it makes sense now.

"We are moving forward planning to launch pre-orders with on wonderful WEA worldwide exclusive SteelBook CHILD 44, which was prepared for collectors by the team FA. There is no other SteelBook in the world, so it will be a unique premiere. We're preparing FAC editions and free sale j-card SteelBook. Follow our channels and stay tuned"

Yeah a bit redundant :p

• Thanks
Reactions: AlienKing
Wait, so the two slips are nearly identical except for the color and maybe the text? Kind of a plain design but that might be a good thing in the long run, makes it harder to mess up!

Wait, so the two slips are nearly identical except for the color and maybe the text? Kind of a plain design but that might be a good thing in the long run, makes it harder to mess up!
:rofl:Lol you remind me of something, they always pop up info of every thing they do little by little so ... maybe another edition (lenticular) may appear :whistle::whistle:

• Thanks
Reactions: Skyarcke
:rofl:Lol you remind me of something, they always pop up info of every thing they do little by little so ... maybe another edition (lenticular) may appear :whistle::whistle:

You're right, too early to know for sure if that's all we'll get! I'm hoping for at least one more edition besides the inevitable hardbox or Maniacs edition.

• Thanks
Reactions: K.i.T

With a crapfest like this on your hands, you'd sound desperate too :naughty::sick::(