IMG_9713.JPG

E2:
IMG_9714.JPG

18835852_1785175604832319_8303513661436455189_n.jpg
Screen Shot 2015-09-08 at 17.59.36.png
child_44.jpg

child_44_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The box adds almost double the price of the 2 singles......does a brick of f*cking gold come with it!

EDIT: comes with E4 as well? whats is that? did i miss that?

So Edition 4 is just a 'naked' plain steelbook with nothing (not counting the lenti with the same old boring image);
and Edition 3 is a collection of E1-E2-E4 in a box with the same exact art as the steelbook.
Oh and there's an empty box with the same art, and small folded posters nobody ever uses with the same arts... that's 'great'.
What a bunch of useless releases, they should've stopped at the first two.

I like the second 'white' edition more, less repetition of the art, better lenti, better character cards.

P.S. The movie was banned from theaters here in Russia, 'cause of some 'made up' fake events, but the truth of what was happening, the genocide of 'white' army and cosacks for decades, is much, much worse than whatever the screenwriters of the film can make up. The truth will make you sick.
So the movie is dark, depressing and 'dirty', actors are awesome, but it is in no way entertaining.
The set FilmArena made, first two anyway, are great. No one else treated this film in such a way!

• Helpful Post
Reactions: jailbird_joey
So Edition 4 is just a 'naked' plain steelbook with nothing (not counting the lenti with the same old boring image);
and Edition 3 is a collection of E1-E2-E4 in a box with the same exact art as the steelbook.
Oh and there's an empty box with the same art, and small folded posters nobody ever uses with the same arts... that's 'great'.
What a bunch of useless releases, they should've stopped at the first two.

I like the second 'white' edition more, less repetition of the art, better lenti, better character cards.

P.S. The movie was banned from theaters here in Russia, 'cause of some 'made up' fake events, but the truth of what was happening, the genocide of 'white' army and cosacks for decades, is much, much worse than whatever the screenwriters of the film can make up. The truth will make you sick.
So the movie is dark, depressing and 'dirty', actors are awesome, but it is in no way entertaining.
The set FilmArena made, first two anyway, are great. No one else treated this film in such a way!

The book was amazing. Would order this if the movie was anywhere near as good as the book.

Yeah, E1's lenti magnet looks crap. But the E1 fullslip looks nice. So, I may just settle for the E4 which should be priced similarly to Logan.

Yes, I think I'll do the same. Maybe I'll buy E1 later on the secondary market once the live pics are in. Even with only 500 pieces, I reckon this edition/movie will not be too hard to obtain at a later date.

@carllenc ! I just sent a PayPal payment for the E1 but I couldn't find a place to put the info you requested! First time doing it from my I phone! Should I do it again from my laptop? Sorry if not the correct section to ask!