Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Hey guys, got some exclusive HDN news. :D
Release date: May 28, 2012
Buy Link: Chronicle

The Steelbook has artwork front / rear and interior. It won’t have any certification printed on the covers as these will be on J-cards. The front cover is embossed
Matte varnish and an emboss on the title treatment for the front

The Steelbook comes with Blu-ray disc and Digital Copy and this steelbook is G2!

View attachment 7658
attachment.php

chronicle-play.jpg

attachment.php
Trailer:
[media=youtube]i-M5Qx57_UU[/media]

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you saying they don't ship outside Sweden? I couldn't find specific information about that on their site, but maybe I wasn't looking hard enough. I would love to get a copy to the U.S.

Edit:

Ah, I found it. They do not ship internationally. Know any way for me to get a copy?

You could check eBay, this is the cheapest I found on eBay.co.uk http://bit.ly/14efQZv and they ship internationally

Base.com are selling this for £18.19, might be worth a punt:

Already own this but might be worth picking up another one. Anyone have any experience with Base.com? Seems abit odd that this would actually be in stock anywhere considering how long ago it was released.

Already own this but might be worth picking up another one. Anyone have any experience with Base.com? Seems abit odd that this would actually be in stock anywhere considering how long ago it was released.
From my experiences they are pretty good ..they post in jiffybags though :)

I really want to order a copy but i've got too much money coming out of my bank account this november, so hopefully it will still be available in December.

I'm coming up on 5 years on this forum. It's helped me find lots of Steelbooks. I thought I would add pics of one Steelbook each day (as they are in alphabetical order in my collection) to that particular Steelbooks corresponding thread. I thought it might be good for bumping the old titles for new collectors and appreciating/discussing them all over again!

Todays post is Steelbook # 20

Chronicle Play.com Exclusive Embossed Steelbook Front.JPG

Chronicle Play.com Exclusive Embossed Steelbook Back.JPG

Chronicle Play.com Exclusive Embossed Steelbook Inside.JPG