Cinderella (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Taiwan]

Nov 11, 2013
Taipei, Taiwan
Release Date: June 26th, 2015
Price: NT$948 (JSDVD) - USD $44.49 (YesAsia)
Purchase links:
JSDVD
YesAsia - release date July 10th, 2015

cinderbd2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It's ironic that there is a conversation that this art is not original, considering it is not the 'original' Cinderella ;)

It's ironic that there is a conversation that this art is not original, considering it is not the 'original' Cinderella ;)

well I love it ! I think taiwan did a very nice 1/4 slip as always and I am all over this ! Plus this version clocks at 114 min as per IMDB (as stated in my previous post), so people try to avoid the 105 min version. That part is very strange though.

well I love it ! I think taiwan did a very nice 1/4 slip as always and I am all over this ! Plus this version clocks at 114 min as per IMDB (as stated in my previous post), so people try to avoid the 105 min version. That part is very strange though.

I'm going for this one too. I do enjoy Taiwanese steelbooks, plus for a similar price to other versions, I would rather support JSDVD :thumbs:

Not sure if I'll open this so even if it is a longer cut than other versions, I won't get that benefit.

Reactions: frankfish44
Me too prefer supporting Taiwan as always and I am not just getting one so I might crack one open (if I can't find the 114 min version to watch somewhere)...but this is multi dipping for me weeeeeee:rofl:

My fellow ninjas and collectors alike, U can fight and compare then complain about the steel art as much as U like but I'm in it for the 1/4 slip and that what always matters for Taiwan releases, while U look at the steels I'm like check out that slip and spine what a beauty haha

Neva miss a Taiwan release and I've been buying steels and titles from JSDVD since DVD was rocking every collector shelves :cigar:

Reactions: Hooltra and Actarus
Originality goes along way.When you have been involved with Art for your entire life,it comes naturally.Sorry since it comes instinctively to critique designs .When you have an obvious copycat,it does not score any real points.Sorry but just stating my opinion.

I've been a professional photographer for 20 years and have the ability to see things for what they are - so not sure what your point is. Just stating my opinion which is just as valid as yours.

I like this cover, I think it suits what its trying to represent, and I don't mind that its got a shoe on the cover, the same as a previous version. As always, this is Disney and we all know that Disney are pretty lazy when it comes to covers.

My fellow ninjas and collectors alike, U can fight and compare then complain about the steel art as much as U like but I'm in it for the 1/4 slip and that what always matters for Taiwan releases, while U look at the steels I'm like check out that slip and spine what a beauty haha

Neva miss a Taiwan release and I've been buying steels and titles from JSDVD since DVD was rocking every collector shelves :cigar:

Taiwan side by side on a shelf ouuufffff :drool:

This could end up being the best TW slip in many years. It all depends on what the finish is like on that slip. If glossy and metallic it could be amazing.