Cinderella (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Taiwan]

Nov 11, 2013
Taipei, Taiwan
Release Date: June 26th, 2015
Price: NT$948 (JSDVD) - USD $44.49 (YesAsia)
Purchase links:
JSDVD
YesAsia - release date July 10th, 2015

cinderbd2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Korea destroys that time with 137 minutes lol

there is no versions that are that long, I know that amazon add often additional bonus feature to the movie length...is that for the movie itself or with the bonus ?

I just checked online goggled it and all I could find is the info I found before, there is not mention that Korea is that long, one stated 105 min. only ones that I see longer is taiwan (and on the bbfc site it did state that possibly copy could be 113:09 but they are vague)...

Please tell me where you see this ?

Geez! I almost missed this! I guess I can cancel the Zavvi! (Since I will probably double dip with the Kimchi lenti!)
You have great hopes for this particular Taiwan @Actarus? (You've been so busy with Film Arena love, I forgot your love for the Taiwan steels!:LOL::D)

Reactions: harry and Actarus
Geez! I almost missed this! I guess I can cancel the Zavvi! (Since I will probably double dip with the Kimchi lenti!)
You have great hopes for this particular Taiwan @Actarus? (You've been so busy with Film Arena love, I forgot your love for the Taiwan steels!:LOL::D)

lol still in Love :drool: but I have to admit that FA has now became my first love :emb: ..please note the Korean version clocks at 105 min, Taiwan 114 min and from the bbcf website clocks at 113min 09 sec... so chose your copy also for run time if that is something of concern to you :)

lol still in Love :drool: but I have to admit that FA has now became my first love :emb: ..please note the Korean version clocks at 105 min, Taiwan 114 min and from the bbcf website clocks at 113min 09 sec... so chose your copy also for run time if that is something of concern to you :)
What was release runtime?! And what is up with all the different runtimes?!!
This will actually be my first order from Yessia (jsdvd was sold out). I hope they are worthy!

I don't know, IMDB in Tech Specs has run time as on the main item page as 105 min and for Taiwan they added 114 min, no information as to why it is 9 min longer but also the bbfc as it at 113:09Min... so for me it's a no brainer I'm going with taiwan, the slip is so Classy and they will always be part of my love for Asian Releases. If I get the Kimchi(Korea), it is confirmed at 105 min for the disk, steel is WWA, but for me it would be if they have really nice package excluding the steel...a member in the Kimchi Cinderella thread has a broken down the run time for movie + bonus + trailer etc.. as they did like amazon they added all disc content as opposed to just give run time of movie.

I don't know, IMDB in Tech Specs has run time as on the main item page as 105 min and for Taiwan they added 114 min, no information as to why it is 9 min longer but also the bbfc as it at 113:09Min... so for me it's a no brainer I'm going with taiwan, the slip is so Classy and they will always be part of my love for Asian Releases. If I get the Kimchi(Korea), it is confirmed at 105 min for the disk, steel is WWA, but for me it would be if they have really nice package excluding the steel...a member in the Kimchi Cinderella thread has a broken down the run time for movie + bonus + trailer etc.. as they did like amazon they added all disc content as opposed to just give run time of movie.
Even though Kimchi is WWA, they are gonna have a Lenti version though, if I'm not mistaken....

I would not go by website listings for run times as they can be misleading and not always accurate
Some include the extras run time and some don't and some round down or round up the run times

The only way you can be sure is when you have the actual disc or digital download copy
Then you play the main feature and see what the run time is and then compare to another region release

I doubt the main feature with this film will be different run time

Different regions can have different start up trailers etc

I only expect the differences will be extras if they are different for different countries blu ray releases

Reactions: DJ IXS
I would not go by website listings for run times as they can be misleading and not always accurate
Some include the extras run time and some don't and some round down or round up the run times

The only way you can be sure is when you have the actual disc or digital download copy
Then you play the main feature and see what the run time is and then compare to another region release

I doubt the main feature with this film will be different run time

Different regions can have different start up trailers etc

I only expect the differences will be extras if they are different for different countries blu ray releases

no not talking about extras, only run time of the movie, like as per IMDB states when you see the page of the film under title the run time.
this run time excludes previews on IMDB it is run time for movie only.

they have written taiwan was longer

and jsdvd has put run time for it on the item page at 114 min.

but indeed I guess we will only see when disk in hands.

no not talking about extras, only run time of the movie, like as per IMDB states when you see the page of the film under title the run time.
this run time excludes previews on IMDB it is run time for movie only.

they have written taiwan was longer

and jsdvd has put run time for it on the item page at 114 min.

but indeed I guess we will only see when disk in hands.

Don't forget PAL speedup