Cinderella (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Taiwan]

Nov 11, 2013
Taipei, Taiwan
Release Date: June 26th, 2015
Price: NT$948 (JSDVD) - USD $44.49 (YesAsia)
Purchase links:
JSDVD
YesAsia - release date July 10th, 2015

cinderbd2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back in the place of the front would be better...:cigar:

Indeed, the artwork is back to front. It would make so much more sense with the shoe on the back, the image of Cinderella not only moved to the front, but cutting out half the height of the image below her shoe, thus allowing the title to be put across the top in script.

As it is, it's nice, just as our American colleagues put it - ass-backwards :)

The gift is included when ordered on JSDVD ?

WOW steel super nice Gloss treatment and embossed shoe is stunning ! Yes it looks odd images should be reversed, but I still think it's a lovely Steel. The 1/4 slip even though very minimalistic goes so well with the front image, it does complement the shoe...

For the gift, I panicked having ordered my copies with my Taiwan contact when I saw the bookmark is placed front steel under the shrink wrap...so if you want to keep some copies sealed, you will have that stupid bookmark hiding your artwork and I would not want something that could potentially scratch the finish.
I was confirmed that they had the choice when ordering with or without the bookmark and my copies are coming without bookmark. I am definitely opening one, can't wait it looks so beautiful and I loved the movie
the mice are the most cute CGI animals I have ever seen in a movie they were so adorable and looked 100% real

Last edited:
Reactions: Hooltra
Waiting to receive this soon as it's been shipped finally. Would like to see this in hand to judge the quality of the steelbook...

I really hope there is a US steelbook version of this movie.....so far the WWA sucks.

For this steelbook there will only be The WWA Steel I am afraid, no sign of any other copies so far other than WWA and release date is upon us, passed for Taiwan actually.

Is it completely title-less even on the spine?

Yes completely Title less as WWA Steel most often are, like FROZEN, Thor 2 for example....but on the Taiwan version is has an amazing slip with a cardboard side that hides the spine as you can see on pictures with the title...so when you put the steel back in the 1/4 slip and on put it on your shelf, side by side you will see the title that is designed on the slip itself

^
Still holding out hope for Best Buy or Target US version. They often hold the news on those releases until the last moment for some reason. A lot can happen between now and September.

Steelbook looks decent but could have been better

I agree though the back artwork would have been better if it was the front artwork

I'm not surprised there is no title on the front or spine that was sort of expected going be the previous Disney Steelbooks for new releases films that are a world wide artwork release
Its just a different Jcard for each country release to display the title

Its not something I personally like not having a title on the spine

I will most likely end up getting the Kimchi Full Slip release of this or the Lenti

Reactions: Geek Tragedy