Cinderella (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Taiwan]

Nov 11, 2013
Taipei, Taiwan
Release Date: June 26th, 2015
Price: NT$948 (JSDVD) - USD $44.49 (YesAsia)
Purchase links:
JSDVD
YesAsia - release date July 10th, 2015

cinderbd2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
that's a good question, but i'm afraid i don't have the answer...
In Taiwan, Deltamac doesn't like to reveal print run numbers, so no one will know the numbers except the company. :(

I know that they are more conservative since the Thor 2 release, they did a 2nd print run expecting it to sold out like the first print but instead they stayed stuck with a whole bunch of copies of Thor 2, reason why when CA2 Taiwan came out they had done only 1 print run and was not that big it went sold out fast on jsdvd and they did not do a reprint.

Reactions: capricornio34232
What a let down on the slip. As plain as can be. At least emboss the slip. Couldn't even do that. Oh well...
The embossing on the shoe is a nice touch and would have been a step above everybody else. Unfortunately, that design should be the same for the rest of the world.

Koreas transparent slipcover is definitely better. Also keep in mind, that kimchi DVD is doing their fancy slips on this title

that's true, but I would not slip the transparent slip in and out I am scared of putting those Kimchi transparent bonus slip I never did for Thor 2 or Frozen too scared that it will scratch the steel.

Hi to all,

Could someone kindly tell me how you pay the shipping fee on Jsdvd as it's my first purchase with them for the Cinderella steelbook.

Thanks...