Clash Of The Titans (Blu-Ray SteelBook Futureshop Exclusive) [Canada]

Feb 2, 2010
Vancouver BC
Listed on Future Shop Website Clash of the Titans (Future Shop Exclusive) Blu-Ray Steelbook at a whopping $39.99 here is the link.

http://www.futureshop.ca/en-CA/prod...spx?path=85a576bd31ee8dc3a3d531ddd305c79den02

I am sure just like every other Steelbook release within a few days the price will drop probably to $29.99 or $32.99

Clash3.jpg

Clash.jpg

Clash1.jpg

Clash2.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Attachments

• Clash Of The Titans.jpg
    Clash Of The Titans.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 270
Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Lone Crusader
I just bought the Steelbook today at Future Shop after watching the movie (dvd). Unlike many of the posts I really liked this film. Future Shop Canada does not have it listed any more for sale on line and here in Ottawa a number of the stores are sold out but there are still a few copies on the shelves depending on the location. The current price is $34.99 plus taxes.

I just bought the Steelbook today at Future Shop after watching the movie (dvd). Unlike many of the posts I really liked this film. Future Shop Canada does not have it listed any more for sale on line and here in Ottawa a number of the stores are sold out but there are still a few copies on the shelves depending on the location. The current price is $34.99 plus taxes.

you can still find these at a number of FS's around my area as well.
Still, as you stated $34.99. Ive never seen the price lowered in store for this one

the steelbook was on clearance here for $4.97 three months ago. I can`t believe my eyes when I saw the sticker. It is a decent movie.

wow .... I bet kev cleaned them out haha ... I know I would have ... I preferred the first movie over the 2nd personally.

I was in North York last week at the Future Shop on Younge Street (I believe... sorry, I'm from BC) and they had 3 copies in the discount bin at the front of the store marked at $4.97 each. They were somewhat banged up on the wrapping, but the steel itself seemed in "relatively" good condition. I would have picked them up but I already have the BB re-issue and I had purchased Expendables 2 steel that night.

Just in case anyone is interested.

these are the pictures of my copy,
a nice steelbook althought the colours are pretty monotonous, and it misses the blue banner print on top it would be better IMO

sMhs5P.jpg

fk14bS.jpg

Yyus2I.jpg

9HRQsH.jpg

5U2m1b.jpg

ldOx1a.jpg

Reactions: nexor