Clash Of The Titans (Blu-Ray SteelBook Futureshop Exclusive) [Canada]

Feb 2, 2010
Vancouver BC
Listed on Future Shop Website Clash of the Titans (Future Shop Exclusive) Blu-Ray Steelbook at a whopping $39.99 here is the link.

http://www.futureshop.ca/en-CA/prod...spx?path=85a576bd31ee8dc3a3d531ddd305c79den02

I am sure just like every other Steelbook release within a few days the price will drop probably to $29.99 or $32.99

Clash3.jpg

Clash.jpg

Clash1.jpg

Clash2.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Attachments

• Clash Of The Titans.jpg
    Clash Of The Titans.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 272
Last edited by a moderator:
Was this movie any good? All I heard was people bitching about the 3d, but 3d aside ... was it any good?

Clash of the Titans (Future Shop Exclusive) Blu-ray Steelbook

It felt disattached from what the original did. I like the artwork, but it isn't enough to make me want to get it.

artwork looks bad ass, and since I havent seen it and wanted to I may just fork over the moohlah but I'm hearing tons of bad things. Ouch.

I picked this up used for $20.. I have to say it is a nice steel (the movie however was just ok). I especially like the art on the back... RELEASE THE CRACKEN!! :D

I'd love to see a steelbook for the original as well!
This one is pretty nice, I'm glad I picked it up.

Here are some high rez cover scans. That light gold lacquer finish looks really good on this SteelBook. If your interested in the full rez scans just PM me.

Clash of the Titans (FS) (Blu-ray) (SteelBook)-front.jpg

Clash of the Titans (FS) (Blu-ray) (SteelBook)-back1.jpg

Clash of the Titans (FS) (Blu-ray) (SteelBook)-back2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: ash333