[CLOSED] GB Django Unchained - Target 3 Disc Exclusive (USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

White Rat

Contributor/Prints
Premium Supporter
Jan 22, 2012
Iowa
Django Unchained - Target 3 Disc Exclusive w/ Bonus Disc (April 16th)

Link

View attachment 29684

Several people showed interest in this so I offered to start a group buy! This is my first full fledged GB so do be patient with me. :D

Terms & Comditions

- Price = Update: $24.50 including tax
- Should the price change I will adjust accordingly
- Limiting 2 per member until further notice
- $1 is added on for each steel purchased for the benefit of HDN
- Once you place an order in this group buy I expect you to stick with it, so
please be sure this is the version you want before putting your name down
- Paypal goods only. 4% fees apply
- All HDN Group Buy rules must be followed Link

- Estimated Shipping Costs:
--Canada $9.15
--UK $14.90
--ask for other shipping quotes worldwide
*** I am asking $2 for packaging/handling. Steels are generously bubble wrapped and placed in a box.

If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask!

-----------------------------------------------------

1. {param}
2. ausnew x2
3. The Rainmaker
4. {param}
5. Eendje
6. {param}
8. DevilSmoke x2
9. {param}
10. {param}
11. {param}
12. Herpderp
13. {param}
16.{param}
17. BigBlizz

Everything has shipped from the original group, BigBlizz yours will go out tomorrow.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Eric! As I see, I am already on your list, but to confirm it - I would be in for one copy, Hungary.

Hey guys I really am new to the site and I am as interested as anyone can be in this release. I would love to have 1 copy shipped to Canada! :) (that is, if it is still possible since your order was cancelled)

Questions:
How do I go about paying you?
Is the tax actually nearly 25%? :ohno:

Last edited:
Hey guys I really am new to the site and I am as interested as anyone can be in this release. I would love to have 1 copy shipped to Canada! :) (that is, if it is still possible since your order was cancelled)

Questions:
How do I go about paying you?
Is the tax actually nearly 25%? :ohno:

I will send out an invoice when the time comes. Until then don't worry about it.

And no, tax here is 7%

hah I can't resist anymore, 1 to Canada....please and thanks for the GB!

ah I just saw your post about your large online order being cancelled, that sucks!

Hopefully if its not too much trouble you can still add me into your GB!

Last edited:
hah I can't resist anymore, 1 to Canada....please and thanks for the GB!

ah I just saw your post about your large online order being cancelled, that sucks!

Hopefully if its not too much trouble you can still add me into your GB!

Yeah I'm still keeping this open, as I think we can get enough copies in store. No guarantees though as I'm not sure how many each Target will stock. Target is even more hit and miss than BB when it comes to steelbooks.

Yeah I'm still keeping this open, as I think we can get enough copies in store. No guarantees though as I'm not sure how many each Target will stock. Target is even more hit and miss than BB when it comes to steelbooks.

Thanks bud, I appreciate it. Hopefully there will be enough for me and everyone else :)

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

IMG_20130416_113640.jpg

White please remove me from the list as I was able to get one. Sorry didn't think I was able to get one before you checked this thread.

Invoices to go out soon.

Please note that, due to the widespread quality control issues with this steelbook, if you are major OCD about your steelbooks this release is not for you. My store had 24 copies, I bought 22 and only 1 of those is completely free of blemishes.

Let me know after I send the invoices out if you have any concerns about this. There are NO dings or dents that I can see. There ARE little tiny paint chips in the exact same spots on almost every one of these. Here's an example:

IMG_20130416_211446.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.