Coco (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #46) [China]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: TBA
GB Price: One Click $175.99/Double Lenti $67.99/Single Lenti $62.99/Full Slip $60.00/Quarter slip $56.99
Group buy: To be hosted by Cooey HERE - GB will be live 2nd June!! Will be live at a random time between 4PM - 6PM UK time
Notes:
Will not include a 3D disc

Double Lenti | Single Lenti | Full Slip | Box set (includes Double and Single Lentis + Full Slip) | Quarter Slip (not included in the box set)

Blufan_COCO-00.jpgBlufan_COCO-01.jpgBlufan_COCO-02.jpgBlufan_COCO-03.jpgBlufan_COCO-04.jpg
105533is00xte5tee64zz3.jpg
104515j9zyhdyu7kyyy37q.jpg104514ub00b39llal20n22.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, I'm Spanish, excuse my English. How can I buy this steelbook when it goes on sale?
They told me that I have to ask for a group buyer here. Someone who can help me?
Thank you very much.

Hi, I'm Spanish, excuse my English. How can I buy this steelbook when it goes on sale?
They told me that I have to ask for a group buyer here. Someone who can help me?
Thank you very much.
there is no info yet for the GB. it will be posted on the Original Post (Post#1). the package shots of each variants are shown before the start of the GroupBuy. to be updated subscribe to this thread. hope that is helpful. Welcome to HDN.

• Thanks
Reactions: javistark
there is no info yet for the GB. it will be posted on the Original Post (Post#1). the package shots of each variants are shown before the start of the GroupBuy. to be updated subscribe to this thread. hope that is helpful. Welcome to HDN.
rj531 And how can I subscribe to this thread?
I just have to wait for it to go on sale and then buy it, right?
Excuse my ignorance.
Thank you very much for your help.

rj531 And how can I subscribe to this thread?
I just have to wait for it to go on sale and then buy it, right?
Excuse my ignorance.
Thank you very much for your help.
Click Watch Thread found at the top of the page to subscribed. But this probably won't be out for couple more months..Blufans' next exclusive after Beauty And The Beast will be Thor Ragnarok.

You're welcome.

• Thanks
Reactions: yeslek
Click Watch Thread found at the top of the page to subscribed. But this probably won't be out for couple more months..Blufans' next exclusive after Beauty And The Beast will be Thor Ragnarok.

You're welcome.
Ok, understood.
Well, we'll have to wait.
Thank you very much for the help and for the welcome.

Saw this yesterday and was wowed, very emotional and beautiful flick, 1-click all the way and yes I am loving those artwork shots Blufans :thumbs: