118.9 KB · Views: 1,430
  • COLLATERAL 3D BLU-RAY STEELBOOK_BACK.jpg.r300.jpg
    COLLATERAL 3D BLU-RAY STEELBOOK_BACK.jpg.r300.jpg
    109.4 KB · Views: 455
  • COLLATERAL-3D-BLU-RAY-STEELBOOK_INSIDE.jpg
    COLLATERAL-3D-BLU-RAY-STEELBOOK_INSIDE.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 423
Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah same here got this when first released from play.com and still ain't got round to watching it yet but it is a nice Steelbook and one i'm glad to have in my collection, plus I've never seen the film at all either.

I was not collecting at the time of this steel release, when the thread just popped up it got me looking at it and since I loved this movie so I ordered a copy - paid higher than I would have liked but not so bad seeing that it is 2 years old as long as it arrives undamaged. From the comments looks like it's a nice quality steel, really just hope like everybody that it will reach me without any damage...

@huggy2k4 nice thriller, don't look at any info about it or watch trailer just put the movie in and watch with a fresh mind without expectations. If you like Thrillers/Action movies you won't be disappointed, great Cast, well acted...saw it Twice :)

Reactions: Marina Blue
Still need to get another copy of this. The one I got is probably the most damaged steelbook I own with many paint chips all over it. I got it when I just started collecting steelbooks so damaged ones didn't bother me as much back then.

I keep meaning to get this. I remember when play was selling these for like £5 about a year ago. Should of bit

I've also read bad reviews but my experiences have always been ok! Aside from the fact that when my Collateral turned up it had a dent in the corner (nothing major) probably due to the Jiffy bag packaging!

ok so I received my copy, if I would have kept it sealed I would have been OCD thrilled, but upon removing the back slip I noticed a small paint chip on top right front corner of steelbook but it seems like it's not an unusual issue... so I am trying to be less OCD and enjoy my steels more...I know it was done on a manufacturing level as it was so well packaged and shrink wrapped and the paint chip was under the slip....really really happy that someone brought this thread back up and I discovered it this way... love it so much despite the small imperfection.

1 - Collateral.jpg 2 - Collateral.jpg 3 - Collateral.jpg 4 - Collateral.jpg

WOW what a beautiful steelbook, this is one of them blind buys that I got when it was released back in the day when you could afford to buy all of Play.com's steelbook releases. Also still have never watched this film yet, so I think I'll watch it this week.
Collateral1.jpg
Collateral2.jpg
Collateral3.jpg
Collateral4.jpg
Collateral5.jpg
Collateral6.jpg

How strange, was thinking of rewatching this today, didn't get round to it though! Great steelbook from before the dark times. Before Zavvi.

@huggy2k4 Grabbed my copy a little more than 2 years after it was released as I was not collecting at the time, one of my Favorite Tom Cruise movie and a superb Cast. Just love this Steelbook !

Make sure to watch this movie, don't watch previews or read descriptions just watch it blindly not knowing anything about it.....

Reactions: Flloydo
Picked this up a couple of weeks ago.. after shopping around £10.80 inc postage was the best I could find via Amazon uk (price slightly over that by a few pence currently). Top 3 Michael Mann movie for me!

Amazing movie... who deserves a better steelbook :dunno:

This Steelbopok is super Classy, very nice Gloss treatment and very nicely picked artwork for front, back and Inside Steel... Only Improvement I would see is a custom Artwork Disk, other than that this steel is Slick ! The other thing I can see is a debossed Title that works well with a very nice Glossy Steel... in hands it is just so lovely.

Reactions: Kizza
It's also just poorly Photoshopped. And the inside art is black-and-white. And the disc art is blank. But it's a glossy steelbook and an inexpensive upgrade to the amaray. I'm glad I have it.